This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 FTW Halo Reach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:05 pm

I agree with everything they said, but I'd add an 11 for the graphical improvement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:19 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I agree with everything they said, but I'd add an 11 for the graphical improvement.
Yeah Very Happy

And he should've said more stuff about the jetpack!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm

That was quite fun to watch. Here are mine

1. Balance - I love the new shield system. It really makes more of the weapons more usable.
2. Halo Ce Influences - I know many people hate the overpowered grenades, but I adore them. I absolutely love how the AR, Mag, Plasma Rifle (Reapter), and more weapons feel a lot like Halo: Ce.
3. Sprint - I love this ability so much. I use it like hell!
4. Pro Pipe - Coolest grenade launcher ever. I love shooting it at far range and getting a kill. It feels very rewarding.
5. Focus Rifle - I love using this gun and it definitely a big improvement from the sentinal beam.
6. Weapons Range - Every weapons seem to have better range now and I like this idea. Makes it a bit more realistic.
7. Invasion - It's really fun and I enjoy it a lot.
8. Load Outs - Great idea for the Halo games and they feel very balanced.
9. Elites - They're cool now and feel much better than they were in Halo 3.
10. Weapon sound effects - They all sound better than Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:48 pm

My #1 is the new matchmaking options. I play: Polite/Quite/For Fun and set priority to Skill Level. It makes it so I can have fun playing without dealing with jerks who are either too competitive or just want to be rude because they think it's funny. I have better things to do then get yelled at for not protecting the flag, but with Halo: Reach's new matchmaking options I can play for an hour or so and have fun shooting people at my same skill level.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:51 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
My #1 is the new matchmaking options. I play: Polite/Quite/For Fun and set priority to Skill Level. It makes it so I can have fun playing without dealing with jerks who are either too competitive or just want to be rude because they think it's funny. I have better things to do then get yelled at for not protecting the flag, but with Halo: Reach's new matchmaking options I can play for an hour or so and have fun shooting people at my same skill level.
is it really my fault i yell at you when your not doing the objective of the game?
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:57 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
is it really my fault i yell at you when your not doing the objective of the game?
What happened if they're new to the objective based games?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:09 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

It's more fun to yell at each other.

Laughing 1 minute and yelling the next minute = EPIC ROFL!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:32 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

It's more fun to yell at each other.

Laughing 1 minute and yelling the next minute = EPIC ROFL!

That's not what I'm talking about. I don't like assholes who should never be in a game with me, they should only be in a game with others who want to play hardcore. I just want to have fun and now Bungie lets me play with people like me and you can play with people like you.

Noobs with Noobs and 1337 with 1337.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10 FTW Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 FTW Halo Reach   10 FTW Halo Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

10 FTW Halo Reach
Page 1 of 1