This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FF Versus being considered for 360

Go down 
+16
Arbiteris
Alan1994
DarkSwarm85
igame
Alchemist
gamer4life
Pickles
DemonWolf
Ozsem
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
7th
Kendo
Stigma
GeneralMLD
Master_Chief
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

FF Versus being considered for 360 Empty
PostSubject: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:15 pm

The PS3 fanboys will commit mass suicide if this happens.
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/05/18/ff_versus_xiii_multiplatform/

Quote :
Final Fantasy XIII was originally a PlayStation 3 exclusive, but ended up making the switch to multiplatform PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Sister project Final Fantasy Versus XIII was also originally a PlayStation 3 exclusive, and has stayed as such since its announcement.

The various Versus trailers that we've seen since FFXIII's multiplatform switch have made it clear that this particular FF game would be PS3-only worldwide. But CEO Yoichi Wada was less firm on this stance during a Q&A session that concluded an investors meeting today in Tokyo.

As reported at Impress Watch, when asked if it would be best to give Versus a multiplatform release on Xbox 360, Wada replied "We'll be looking into it internally until right before the formal announcement."

The question was asked in relation to Final Fantasy XIII and the possibility of the game's Xbox 360 release having helped to extend sales overseas.

By "formal announcement," Wada is presumably referring to the proper unveiling of Versus. While we've seen plenty of trailers for the game, most recently via a short teaser clip at December's Jump Festa event, Square Enix has yet to show gameplay footage outside of some camera-grabbed teaser footage that was shown at last year's Tokyo Game Show.

The game's formal unveiling is widely expected to take place at next month's E3 expo in Los Angeles, although director Tetsuya Nomura has given some hints that it could come later.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Tue May 18, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : copied article in.)
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:19 pm

basically they are playing hard ball, wanting MS to sign a bigger cheque.

See, MS cares about us..........they are willing to spend millions just to just us the chance to play ps3 exclusives on 360 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:26 pm

There will be a shit storm all over youtube if this happens...I can't wait lol.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Well if this happens that means one less reason to need a PS3. Finally a generation where I will sooner or later be able to have and only need one system (out of both the PS3 and Xbox 360, the Wii is in it's own awesome category). Next up for JRPGs is Valkyria Chronicles 3 (PLEASE).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Nah. After Final Fantasy XIII was announced for 360, most of us figured the rest of SE's future line up would follow suit, which is why I didn't include Final Fantasy Versus as one of the PS3 exclusives in my "The Ends Not Coming" video.

From what I've heard its going to be a Kingdom Hearts/Crisis Core clone with some kind of link to the Final Fantasy XIII storyline.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm

7th wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Nah. After Final Fantasy XIII was announced for 360, most of us figured the rest of SE's future line up would follow suit, which is why I didn't include Final Fantasy Versus as one of the PS3 exclusives in my "The Ends Not Coming" video.

From what I've heard its going to be a Kingdom Hearts/Crisis Core clone with some kind of link to the Final Fantasy XIII storyline.

Maybe, but it's just that I saw a lot of this videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:14 pm

If this happens....
PS3 fanboys are around the world are screwed.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:33 pm

They'll be screwed by getting what we all know will be the definitive version of the game? XD
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:37 pm

7th wrote:
They'll be screwed by getting what we all know will be the definitive version of the game? XD

"Teh 360 iz holding teh games potentiale bak!" That's pretty much what will happen with the fanboys.

Didn't you say the same thing about FFXIII? Because it was being suited for fragheads?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

No, they'll just say they never wanted it in the first place and then say it was gimped so it sucks. Then when it comes out they'll buy it anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH this is brilliant. Im looking foward for this on youtube if this is true. I can see this happening on E3 like they did with XIII. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:13 pm

lol it would be funny ...but that's it. I'm not a FF fan really so don't care if it does turn to multiplat. The only satisfaction I'll get is rubbing it in die-hard ps3 fanboys' faces. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Versus XIII May Go Multiplatform   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:33 pm

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/05/18/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-may-go-multiplatform.aspx

Quote :
These days it seems unless a game is first party published, it will inevitably go multiplatform. Diehard PS3 fans gasped when they heard FF XIII was heading to 360, but at least they still had FF Versus XIII to covet. According to the CEO of Square Enix, that decision isn’t set in mythril.

In a recent Q&A with Impress Watch, Yoichi Wada wavered from the previous assertion that FF Versus XIII will be only for the Sony loyal. When asked if the game would hit other platforms, Wada said "We'll be looking into it internally until right before the formal announcement."

E3 will likely reveal more information about this carefully veiled title. It would be difficult for Square Enix to make waves like they did with last E3’s FF XIII Xbox 360 announcement, but this would definitely cause some turbulence in the Sony-loyal Final Fantasy fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Oh shit. I already posted this on the News section lol
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:00 pm

i would love it if it came to the 360. ps3 fanboys would start to cry XD
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:13 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

No, they'll just say they never wanted it in the first place and then say it was gimped so it sucks. Then when it comes out they'll buy it anyway.

QFT
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:56 pm

There goes another ps3 exclusive lol
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:21 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

There will be a shitstorm larger then the Great Red Spot storm on Jupiter. Razz

(note: The Great Red Spot storm on Jupiter is like 3 times the size of Earth.)
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:55 pm

lets not get ahead of our selves. its not confirmed on 360 yet. only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:51 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Yea, and there will be a youtube account called "ffxiiivspetitionguy" who thinks he knows about Japanese culture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:28 pm

FF sucks. Who cares.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:44 pm

ff has always been a good gaming franchise
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:53 pm

gamer4life wrote:
ff has always been a good gaming franchise

Really? I heard people hated Final Fantasy XI, XII, and XIII. You know, since the original team is gone.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:50 pm

its depends on the person. people love halo and hate halo. its not to say halo is a bad game cause some people hate it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:56 pm

I hate Final Fantasy

It is full of cliche characters and dialogue.Look at Lightning,she wasnt original at all.

"My parents died when I was young,so I had to take care of myself.I became Lightning"

Need I say more?

Oh and BTW,Square Enix just LOVE Girly Manboys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF Versus being considered for 360   FF Versus being considered for 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

FF Versus being considered for 360
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: