This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truth fails in 2 parts this time

Go down 
+6
gamer4life
M3A7L04F
Kendo
343_Guilty_Spark
DemonWolf
Ozsem
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

Truth fails in 2 parts this time Empty
PostSubject: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:17 pm

LMAO.

He rents games cause most games are s***. Even knowing that he only plays on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm

"I was talkin to my boy, big boss". lol is it just me or does that make him sound gay?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm

I don't want to waste my time watching that idiot. Can someone who's witnessed his failure please give me a few bullet points of his most epic of fails in these videos? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Im gonna watch it. I think I am gonna hurl afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm

not even gonna bother
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:46 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
not even gonna bother

Very wise.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:24 am

i hate fanboys. him and bigboss are the 2 most hard headed ps3 fanboys i have ever talked to.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:46 am

gamer4life wrote:
i hate fanboys. him and bigboss are the 2 most hard headed ps3 fanboys i have ever talked to.

I know Truth is a bit of a Tool but I don't get why people make comments like that about him? If he was that bad then he would NEVER criticise the PS3 or any of it's exclusive titles. Pretty much every video he makes these days he makes a point of concern regards either a PS3 game or Sony's marketing strategy. In his latest video he basically spends the entire time saying that the 360 has superior resolution on Red Dead Redemption. No offence but a true fanboy will never admit that their system is anything less than perfect, not even MLD will admit the 360 has any bad points.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:16 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
gamer4life wrote:

I know Truth is a bit of a Tool but I don't get why people make comments like that about him? If he was that bad then he would NEVER criticise the PS3 or any of it's exclusive titles. Pretty much every video he makes these days he makes a point of concern regards either a PS3 game or Sony's marketing strategy. In his latest video he basically spends the entire time saying that the 360 has superior resolution on Red Dead Redemption. No offence but a true fanboy will never admit that their system is anything less than perfect, not even MLD will admit the 360 has any bad points.

have you seen MLDs video called red ring of death ?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Omg, I'm watching TTSUF's vid. He says that most games are shit because they don't offer the same sort of experience as a movie.... sigh
to gamers
Games > Movies
Crap games > Crap movies
Mediocre games > Mediocre movies
Good games > Good Movies
Very good games > Very good movies

I'm guessing TTSUF isn't a gamer.

And there ARE games that offer the breathtaking experience as films. Loads of them.
Any AA and AAA game does that.

And what's with the natal criticisms? His argument's as pathetic as saying "360 plays games, but ps2 does that too so there's no point in 360"
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:14 pm

all he does is rent games. he doesnt buy them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Not gonna even watch. Oh and truth, good job supporting the industry by renting all your games....oh...oh wait...
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:15 pm

renting and buying used game does kinda support the industry. although renting dvds supports it more then renting ps3 games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:27 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
renting and buying used game does kinda support the industry. although renting dvds supports it more then renting ps3 games

Renting gives money to the company renting it (like Blockbuster, ect.) so no money goes to developers. And buying used goes to the stores that sells the game (Gamestop, ect.) so no money goes to developers. Not supporting the industry at all.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:29 pm

i bought a ps3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:22 am

gamer4life wrote:
i bought a ps3 Very Happy

Why sell your last one then?
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:23 am

cause i was stupid
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:30 am

Truth fails?
Well I've never heard that one before.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:25 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Renting gives money to the company renting it (like Blockbuster, ect.) so no money goes to developers. And buying used goes to the stores that sells the game (Gamestop, ect.) so no money goes to developers. Not supporting the industry at all.
come on that hurt my brain readuing it think before you post. ok blockbuster has to buy games from who? the pubisher so where does the money go to the developer and publisher. and when you rent your wearing out the disc so adventually they have to replace it. now when a bunch of people buy used games it creates demand and adventually if they dont keep returning them they have to buy new games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth fails in 2 parts this time   Truth fails in 2 parts this time Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth fails in 2 parts this time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: