This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh god, what's wrong with me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Oh god, what's wrong with me? Empty
PostSubject: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Recently I just signed up for that gem on the Internet, Ebay. Little did I know of it's mysterious powers. I have become seriously addicted! I've lost all logic and sense. I've started buying things I don't particularly want or need!
I started off fine, just buying Bully and Crash Tag Team Racing.
Then I bought for no reason, a 10 pack of comics. Okay, well I do like comics soo nvm
But then I bought ANOTHER pack of comics but the thing is, they're DC comics! I HATE DC!!
So yeah, that was crazy and against my own instincts but here's where it got weird...
A few minutes ago I bought....... The first season of Pokemon......... WTF...?!?!? I hAve no idea why!!! I just typed in pokemon for the sake of it, saw the DVD selling for £16 and I just bought it! Aaaahahh what the hell? Am I the only one or does eBay really take advantage of you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:47 pm

There is a simple cure...go to amazon.com, the lack of items and the lack of great bargains will cure your deadly strain of disease.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:49 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
There is a simple cure...go to amazon.com, the lack of items and the lack of great bargains will cure your deadly strain of disease.

lmao true but then I have 2 sites instead of one, therefore my situation is worse.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Kill yourself and you want have to deal with this problem, Happily ever after. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:01 pm

demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

lmao true but then I have 2 sites instead of one, therefore my situation is worse.

Give half of your money to me so you won't spend it on anything useless.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Give the other half to me.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:10 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Bluenose wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Give the other half to me.

Your wish is my comma-
*dead*

Too bad, I died before I could write your names
in my will.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:04 pm

WTF is wrong with you??? Could you give me the Pokemon? Not a Pokemon fan or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:24 pm

It you are gonna buy anything Pokemon, buy some of the original Pokemon Gameboy games! I recomend Pokemon Gold lol
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:32 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
It you are gonna buy anything Pokemon, buy some of the original Pokemon Gameboy games! I recomend Pokemon Gold lol

I recommend just getting a gba emulator and a pokemon gold or silver rom lol.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:26 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
WTF is wrong with you??? Could you give me the Pokemon? Not a Pokemon fan or anything.

Yeah, I'll just give away something that cost me £16 quid. Yeah, sure!

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lol okay thanks

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Very Happy Well I emulated Emerald on my PSP once, but what I'm gonna do is wait till I get my DSI XL and then I'll get Soulsilver or Heartgold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:41 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Nah, GB emulators suck. You need the real deal.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Stay away from Ebay, I've done it for ages and It's mainly cause I don't trust it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, what's wrong with me?   Oh god, what's wrong with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh god, what's wrong with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: