This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D

Go down 
+4
Stigma
ghost23
santosj95
day walker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D Empty
PostSubject: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Last edited by day walker on Sat May 22, 2010 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Already seen them, they look great.

Some look better then others, but hey, they got a full year to polish it and already it looks amazing.

Like how the shadows greatly improved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:59 pm

This game is gonna be sweet. Cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:00 pm

One word: Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:35 am

Teh new Graphicz King!

I just had to say it, Cliffy B says that Gears 3 will take back the console graphics crown...which it probably will.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:16 am

Epic named themselves Epic for a reason. Those graphics are EPIC! I'd love to hear PS3 fanboys try to explain why a multiplatform engine on the Xbox 360 can outdo all their best exclusives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:25 am

i dont care about graphics at all.... and i never played gears... so i wont buy it Razz
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:31 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
i dont care about graphics at all.... and i never played gears... so i wont buy it Razz

They are good games, you should buy the first two used for cheap. You might like them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:12 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

They are good games, you should buy the first two used for cheap. You might like them.
perhaps but right now im gonna buy a moped and lisence so i cant afford it right now
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

lol Gears is pretty damn fun though. It's not all about graphics ya know Razz

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

lol actually to be honest I've not got the second one yet myself XD

Will do though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Pretty graphics and campaign looks really interesting. Gears 3 vs Crysis 2 anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D   New epic looking gears of war  3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D Empty

Back to top Go down

New epic looking gears of war 3 pics plus Gears 3 coverage of campaign and new tricks :D
Page 1 of 1