This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 Revealed!!

Go down 
+8
Master_Chief
Fank
igame
Bluenose
Arbiteris
ghost23
lightlamp
Pein
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Bluenose wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Now watch all the PS3 fanboys jizz in there pants about this being the best game ever.; Kilzone 2 was just a generic FPS with some fancy graphics nothing else

Generic how?
Well what was new about it? was it innovative in anyway?
well if thats the case,are halo 3 and halo odst innovative? i dont think so..neither is killzone 2,its a solid shooter with a epic campaign (i dont give a fuck,i thought it was preety epic) and the controls were horrible,thats probably the biggest negative thing for killzone 2
Every Halo game so far has brought us something new Halo C.E: was the first game. Halo 2: custom games and the best multiplayer on any console. Halo 3: forge (a map editor) and theater (where you can replay your past games) and further improved on the matchmaking. Halo 3 ODST: firefight.

The first 2 halos were but 3 wasnt innovative. And firefight? innovative? LOL its horde - halo edition. Most FPS's arent innovative. But KZ is still a great, solid shooter.

Halo just brings more into the table then Killzone 3 PROBALLY will

Killzone 3 will probally be just an upgraded version of Killzone 2.Like Killzone 2 was an upgraded version of Killzone 1.But if you look at Halo Reach,Halo Reach is changing its entire campaign mechanics and an entirly new multiplayer online(which is kickass)

Killzone hasnt accomplished anything that no shooter's out there havnt.i mean look at Halo,Halo revolutionized the entire FPS genre and had the best online last gen and has one of the best this gen

Saying it has the best MP of this and last gen is all opinion. It depends on what the user is looking for in terms of MP. But you can say the same thing about Halo, Halo 2 is an upgraded version of Halo: CE. And Halo 3 is an upgraded version of Halo 2. Each one has new things, same with KZ but it is still the same type gameplay from its predecessor. And the Reach online is not new at all, it is Halo 3 with jetpacks and classes, not saying thats a bad thing cause I loved the Reach Beta. But back to the main topic, KZ isn't very innovative yes, but that doesn't mean it isn't an amazing shooter. It is definetly in my top 5 shooters.

First of all,MW and Halo are the two biggest MP online this gen.That is a fact.

You dont get it.Halo CE revolutionized the FPS Genre.Halo 2 had the best damn online last gen(fact).Halo 2's campaign is also very different from Halo CE.So Halo 2 and Halo CE accomplished 2 great things

what did Killzone 1 accomplish?It didnt accomplish anything but being crap.what did Killzone 2 do?Upgrade graphics,fixed the tech issues,new story,new soundtrack and same gameplay.Was it just a simple updrade?Yes it was.Killzone 2 is bassically a 7th gen version of Killzone.Nothing really new

Killzone 2 did the exact same thing as Fable 2.Halo 2 did the same thing as Fable 3.Fable 2 was just a simple "this gen" fable.Fable 3 however is making huge changes from Fable 2.It aint just a updraded version of fable 2 and a new story.

Halo 3 has accomplished having one of the biggest online this gen.Yes,it is upgraded from Halo 2's online but it still is one of the best Online this generation.That is something.And before you say "its just oppinion" all the reviewers said the online is sweet an so do millions of gamers.

I dont expect Killzone to have one of the best online this generation because of PSN,but Killzone as a whole hasnt really done anything.

And to the guy below saying im illogical,I said "probally" for a reason.If guerilla does change alot from Killzone 2,then I will buy it.And yes,i know they havnt given much details of Killzone and Halo Reach.But that is why im predicting saying "probally"

Now,look at Halo Reach.Halo Reach aint just like Halo 3 with better graphics and new campaign.It is adding an entirely different campaign mechanic and a very different online.It aint Halo 3.5
I already mentioned that you said "probably" But in your comment you still made assumptions with very little evidence. The only time you can say probably is when you see an equal amount of info on both games are given. oh yea it not probally its probably....

Yes Mom.......

I can still make assumptions without much evidence.i can make my assumptions based off the past.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:20 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Now watch all the PS3 fanboys jizz in there pants about this being the best game ever.; Kilzone 2 was just a generic FPS with some fancy graphics nothing else

Generic how?
well if thats the case,are halo 3 and halo odst innovative? i dont think so..neither is killzone 2,its a solid shooter with a epic campaign (i dont give a fuck,i thought it was preety epic) and the controls were horrible,thats probably the biggest negative thing for killzone 2
Every Halo game so far has brought us something new Halo C.E: was the first game. Halo 2: custom games and the best multiplayer on any console. Halo 3: forge (a map editor) and theater (where you can replay your past games) and further improved on the matchmaking. Halo 3 ODST: firefight.

The first 2 halos were but 3 wasnt innovative. And firefight? innovative? LOL its horde - halo edition. Most FPS's arent innovative. But KZ is still a great, solid shooter.

Killzone 3 will probally be just an upgraded version of Killzone 2.Like Killzone 2 was an upgraded version of Killzone 1.But if you look at Halo Reach,Halo Reach is changing its entire campaign mechanics and an entirly new multiplayer online(which is kickass)

Killzone hasnt accomplished anything that no shooter's out there havnt.i mean look at Halo,Halo revolutionized the entire FPS genre and had the best online last gen and has one of the best this gen

Theres a huge gap between killzone and killzone 2, and im not just talking graphics wise. Guerrilla Games have shown how much they have grown and learned since killzone with killzone 2 and i believe they will make the same impact with killzone 3. And lets not forget that Naughty Dog is the co-creator of the graphics engine. And again your comparing a company (bungie) that has been making games since 1991 and that is now in their 3rd 360 game with a company that started in 2000 and that is now in their 2nd ps3 game. Bungie is obviously a better developer since they have more experience, but the games are too different to compare, Guerrilla Games are not aiming to make a Halo clone so i dont see why the games are even compared. Killzone 3 shows some screen shots and a few details about the game and your already bashing it and saying that Halo Reach will bring more to the table.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:33 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

he is just in fanboy mode lol!
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:38 am

HellJumper wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

Saying it has the best MP of this and last gen is all opinion. It depends on what the user is looking for in terms of MP. But you can say the same thing about Halo, Halo 2 is an upgraded version of Halo: CE. And Halo 3 is an upgraded version of Halo 2. Each one has new things, same with KZ but it is still the same type gameplay from its predecessor. And the Reach online is not new at all, it is Halo 3 with jetpacks and classes, not saying thats a bad thing cause I loved the Reach Beta. But back to the main topic, KZ isn't very innovative yes, but that doesn't mean it isn't an amazing shooter. It is definetly in my top 5 shooters.

You dont get it.Halo CE revolutionized the FPS Genre.Halo 2 had the best damn online last gen(fact).Halo 2's campaign is also very different from Halo CE.So Halo 2 and Halo CE accomplished 2 great things

what did Killzone 1 accomplish?It didnt accomplish anything but being crap.what did Killzone 2 do?Upgrade graphics,fixed the tech issues,new story,new soundtrack and same gameplay.Was it just a simple updrade?Yes it was.Killzone 2 is bassically a 7th gen version of Killzone.Nothing really new

Killzone 2 did the exact same thing as Fable 2.Halo 2 did the same thing as Fable 3.Fable 2 was just a simple "this gen" fable.Fable 3 however is making huge changes from Fable 2.It aint just a updraded version of fable 2 and a new story.

Halo 3 has accomplished having one of the biggest online this gen.Yes,it is upgraded from Halo 2's online but it still is one of the best Online this generation.That is something.And before you say "its just oppinion" all the reviewers said the online is sweet an so do millions of gamers.

I dont expect Killzone to have one of the best online this generation because of PSN,but Killzone as a whole hasnt really done anything.

And to the guy below saying im illogical,I said "probally" for a reason.If guerilla does change alot from Killzone 2,then I will buy it.And yes,i know they havnt given much details of Killzone and Halo Reach.But that is why im predicting saying "probally"

Now,look at Halo Reach.Halo Reach aint just like Halo 3 with better graphics and new campaign.It is adding an entirely different campaign mechanic and a very different online.It aint Halo 3.5
I already mentioned that you said "probably" But in your comment you still made assumptions with very little evidence. The only time you can say probably is when you see an equal amount of info on both games are given. oh yea it not probally its probably....

Yes Mom.......

I can still make assumptions without much evidence.i can make my assumptions based off the past.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

Yes Mom.......

Now go be a good boy and throw out the garbage Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:43 pm

igame wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

Theres a huge gap between killzone and killzone 2, and im not just talking graphics wise. Guerrilla Games have shown how much they have grown and learned since killzone with killzone 2 and i believe they will make the same impact with killzone 3. And lets not forget that Naughty Dog is the co-creator of the graphics engine. And again your comparing a company (bungie) that has been making games since 1991 and that is now in their 3rd 360 game with a company that started in 2000 and that is now in their 2nd ps3 game. Bungie is obviously a better developer since they have more experience, but the games are too different to compare, Guerrilla Games are not aiming to make a Halo clone so i dont see why the games are even compared. Killzone 3 shows some screen shots and a few details about the game and your already bashing it and saying that Halo Reach will bring more to the table.

What is the 'huge gap" between Killzone and Killzone 2?That aint including all of the problems fixed that killzone 1 had.Im curious

Obviously you havnt told given me anything that proves the gap was big between the two games so my point still stands.So I can predict that the devs will do the same thing between Killzone 2 and Killzone 3.I am predicting the gap aint gonig to be that big.And yes,i can predict all I want,i dont give a crap if not much details have been given,I am still allowed to predict.

and im sure I could easily be wrong,but that is why I put a "probally" before my first statement.Perhaps you should go read it again
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Sorry guys but the last time my friends came over to play games we played 4 player split screen on halo 3.

i on the other hand love killzone 2 for the campain and a little for the online. but i really had a hard time with the controls and quite frankly i enjoy playing halo with my friends more. BTW forge was nice. ( its nothing compared to pc gaming but hey).

Killzone 3 is going to be a great game so is halo reach. and cod: spec ops and gears of war 3 and starcraft 2 so on and so fourth.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Damn I should know better than debating on the forum(even though its entertaining)

Anymore of this debating will result in the thread locked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Damn I should know better than debating on the forum(even though its entertaining)

Anymore of this debating will result in the thread locked

Ok. But why? can we not discuss and debate our favorite games? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:29 am

HellJumper wrote:
igame wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Generic how?

What is the 'huge gap" between Killzone and Killzone 2?That aint including all of the problems fixed that killzone 1 had.Im curious

Obviously you havnt told given me anything that proves the gap was big between the two games so my point still stands.So I can predict that the devs will do the same thing between Killzone 2 and Killzone 3.I am predicting the gap aint gonig to be that big.And yes,i can predict all I want,i dont give a crap if not much details have been given,I am still allowed to predict.

and im sure I could easily be wrong,but that is why I put a "probally" before my first statement.Perhaps you should go read it again

1. killzone had a 70 on metacritic, killzone 2 had a 91, it went from A to AAA.

2. killzone sold .75 million, killzone 2 sold 2.3 million.

3. killzone won no awards from any site from what i know, killzone 2 won Best ps3 Shooter from IGN, it won Best Competitive Multiplayer, Best Sound Design, Most Improved Sequel and Best Shooter from GameSpot editor's choice, it won Best Graphics in the G-Phoria 2009 Awards, it also took in Game of the Year from Gamereactor, and the soundtrack won gaming's first Ivor Novello Award.

THAT sir is the gap im talking about, yeah i guess you can predict all you want Smile but i can predict too, and im predicting that you are wrong tongue
Back to top Go down
OsamaBinTrollin

OsamaBinTrollin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:54 am

KillZone was cool, KillZone 2 was better....I'm pretty sure it's not going to get worse like shitty ass MW2
Back to top Go down
http://www.suckmyhugey.org
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:02 am

@JubJub because this debate will go on forever.debates have potential to turining into arguements or flame wars.

Lolyou do realise you just proved my point Igame.The gap is just like the one from Fable to Fable 2.They just improved Killzone 2.That is all they did.Nothing else.

Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Revealed!!   Killzone 3 Revealed!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Revealed!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2