This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fable III Collectors Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Fable III Collectors Edition Empty
PostSubject: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:37 pm

http://epicbattleaxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/FableIII_LE.jpg

• A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.
• Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.
• “Fable III” playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.
• Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.
• A new dog breed: Renowned for its loyalty, the Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings.
• One unique outfit: Unearth one male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your “Fable III” adventures
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Goona probally get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Gotta play Fable 2 first :/
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:23 pm

They better not screw this collectors up like they did with Fable 2's
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:34 pm

HellJumper wrote:
what was wrong with Fable 2's collectors edition?
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:36 am

No collectors edition for me. I might just get regular if Fable 3 comes out at a good time.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:04 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
what was wrong with Fable 2's collectors edition?

2 weeks before Fable 2's release they took away pretty much everything in the collectors edition except for the bonus disk and armor because of manufacturing problems and still charged us the same price.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:58 am

Wow, looks cool but I doubt I'm picking up Fable III this year anyway so I don't think I'll be able to get the Collectors Edition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable III Collectors Edition   Fable III Collectors Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Fable III Collectors Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: