This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive Empty
PostSubject: xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive   xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:27 pm

every time I try to rip a cd it will load all the way but then it will give you the sign that you had an error
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive   xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:00 am

That sucks, I am thinking it is a HDD thing. Try using a friends HDD on your Xbox if you can.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive   xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:48 am

You may need to reset you HHD. I was having issues with mine so I backed up my data/profile to my USB drive, reformatted & reset and then brought all my stuff back in on my recovered account. All the minor issues I was having were fixed. I can't say it will fix your problem, but it's worth fixing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive   xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Of course the disk could also be damaged...
I had that problem with TimeShift.
I bought it pre-owned. I've never managed to get more than like quarter way through the game because of a f****d up disk, made it crash all the time.
I tried saving to harddrive, hoping that would sort it out but it never made it past 30% before getting the error message.
It's a shame, it was one of my fav games at the time...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive   xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive Empty

Back to top Go down

xbox wont rip my cd's and save to the hard drive
Page 1 of 1