This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port

Go down 
+2
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port Empty
PostSubject: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:25 pm

PS3 fanboys are going to say they don't care. Everything is sour grapes with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:38 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
PS3 fanboys are going to say they don't care. Everything is sour grapes with them.
I posted this in the PS3 section of another forum and I got 3 pages of insults directed at me. lol
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I posted this in the PS3 section of another forum and I got 3 pages of insults directed at me. lol

lol! if that's not prove that ps3rd fanboys are insecure then i don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I'd ask for the link, but I don't need it. For one thing that's typical Brownie behavior and for another I believe you 100%.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:20 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I'd ask for the link, but I don't need it. For one thing that's typical Brownie behavior and for another I believe you 100%.
Sent you the link in a pm. Have my reasons for that.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Thanks, but I believe you.

You should read some of the comments on IGN. PS3 fans are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Thanks, but I believe you.

You should read some of the comments on IGN. PS3 fans are hilarious.
Yeah IGN is pretty sad. BTW The brownies are saying that I should be banned for posting that article. LMAO
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Just for posting a link to an article they get so made they call for a banning? How pathetic.

Only trolls get banned here and even then they have to be going out of their way to be twats.

Posting a link to an unbias IGN article is hardly a banning offense. Although PS3 fanboys like is a fantasy world so they don't think in the same way as normal people.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Just for posting a link to an article they get so made they call for a banning? How pathetic.

Only trolls get banned here and even then they have to be going out of their way to be twats.

Posting a link to an unbias IGN article is hardly a banning offense. Although PS3 fanboys like is a fantasy world so they don't think in the same way as normal people.
Very true. I just laughed. Its like he posted a link to a negative review, ban him because the PS3 is perfect!!!! LMAO Brownies crack me up. They sure are entertaining.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Haha well, that's why XBox Live is the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:36 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

PS3 fanboys say they dont care they had to wait, yet when they get timed exclusive stuff, its the best thing ever.

PS3 FANBOYS = F U C K I N G H Y P O C R I T E S ! ! ! ! !
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:55 am

Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:39 pm

when a ps3 fanboy says they dont care about something you can tell they are lying! they are burning inside with hate that their console is dead last in the console war!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port   PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 has to wait for Fallout DLC and when they finally get it its a crappy port
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: