This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about User Reviews.

Go down 
+4
343_Guilty_Spark
arnt god of war
ghost23
Stigma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Question about User Reviews. Empty
PostSubject: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:49 am

Can you guys make it so the game reviews are games in general? Not just 360 games. Because every time I get a game and want to do a review that Andrej kid already has one up. On like Launch day too! It's ridiculous! I was wondering this cause I wanted to do a DS game review.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:09 am

You can do your own review even if Andrej has already done one. This site is still 360 based so don't expect PS3 game review anytime soon, or ever.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:40 am

ghost23 wrote:
You can do your own review even if Andrej has already done one. This site is still 360 based so don't expect PS3 game review anytime soon, or ever.
this statement is false what you wanna do is put your ds review in the nintendo section ps3 games in the sony and pc in pc
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:46 am

arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
this statement is false what you wanna do is put your ds review in the nintendo section ps3 games in the sony and pc in pc

Maybe we should have a sub-sections for Nintendo etc. for reviews.

I agree that it's fine to review games that have reviews. The more reviews the better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:09 am

LOL!! you can make reviews too,even if i reviewed the game you want to review,i may give a lower or a higher score and you can give something opposite of it..its all about opinions Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:50 am

Maybe if reviews ARE IN THE REVIEWS SECTION!!!!
Look at the PS3Nation and Wii Network. They do not care if another system's games are reviewed.
Everyone can put a review in the reviews section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:12 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Look at the PS3Nation and Wii Network. They do not care if another system's games are reviewed.

Wait, people actually use PS3Nation and the Wii Network?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:25 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:46 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

????

I knew people were on PS3Nation, but I didn't know people actually used the Wii Network
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:00 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Lol yes....

Well actually, I don't know about wii network but I use Ps3Nation from time to time and also nintendolife Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:11 pm

This is a 360 fan site so it would be better just to post reviews about 360 games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about User Reviews.   Question about User Reviews. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about User Reviews.
Page 1 of 1