This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach stats...

Go down 
+4
lightlamp
343_Guilty_Spark
santosj95
Noelol
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Halo Reach stats... Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:28 pm

And holy shit!!

Along with confirming the worldwide release date of September 14, 2010 for Halo: Reach to hit Xbox 360 consoles, Microsoft and Bungie have also put out some number relating to the beta test.

•Total Players: More than 2.7 Million
•Total Games: More than 13 Million
•Total Play Time: More than 16 Million Hours...or 1,826 Years
They claim this is more than triple the size of the Halo 3 beta. That's a lot of years testing a game. It still doesn't stand up to the 2 Billion hours put into the franchise as a whole in the past decade, though.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Amazing numbers, shows how amazing the game is turning out to be.

Can't wait for September.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Killzone 2 is a sad panda right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:00 pm

and this was a beta! haha thats epic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:01 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Do you always have to bring PS3 into it? Seriously, sometimes cant we just discuss 360 gaming WITHOUT the ps3?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:17 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Do you always have to bring PS3 into it? Seriously, sometimes cant we just discuss 360 gaming WITHOUT the ps3?

Yeah, sometimes. But rubbing salt into PS3 fantard wounds is too much fun. We know they obsessively read every post on this forum so I find it entertaining to write stuff that intentionally grinds their gears. After all, it's not trolling when they aren't supposed to even be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:03 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Yeah, sometimes. But rubbing salt into PS3 fantard wounds is too much fun. We know they obsessively read every post on this forum so I find it entertaining to write stuff that intentionally grinds their gears. After all, it's not trolling when they aren't supposed to even be here.

You really think they read the forums that much? And yet, not troll a majority of their time then? Doesn't make sense for them just to read the posts and not troll. Because I haven't seen any trolls on here for a while.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:14 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

You really think they read the forums that much? And yet, not troll a majority of their time then? Doesn't make sense for them just to read the posts and not troll. Because I haven't seen any trolls on here for a while.
Its because registration is closed. and hopefully when Reach comes out it will overthrow that trash MW2 as the most played game on XBL.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:34 am

That is some insane numbers for only a 2 week period. Cannot wait until the full game is out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:13 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Its because registration is closed. and hopefully when Reach comes out it will overthrow that trash MW2 as the most played game on XBL.

I mean since I have been here I haven't seen very many trolls, 2 maybe 3. And I have been here a while
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:38 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I mean since I have been here I haven't seen very many trolls, 2 maybe 3. And I have been here a while

It's because there's nearly always a mod online all hours of the day and they act very promptly. Since in on the other side of the world from a lot of you guys, i can watch over the forum when all you are sleeping.
But the number of trolls have decrease due to the new security measures that were put in place.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:36 am

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

It's because there's nearly always a mod online all hours of the day and they act very promptly. Since in on the other side of the world from a lot of you guys, i can watch over the forum when all you are sleeping.
But the number of trolls have decrease due to the new security measures that were put in place.

They still read and bitch about us on youtube and PS3 forums.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:47 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

you still have to be a dick and talk down the ps3 all the time. some of us have ps3s u asshat
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Madtoker wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

you still have to be a dick and talk down the ps3 all the time. some of us have ps3s u asshat

Everyone who defends the PS3 is an "asshat" and a lower form of subhuman life than those with the intelligence and grace to avoid giving Sony money, which makes the world more evil with every dollar.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Hahaha there is threads over at the PS3 nation bitching at us.Expecially at you(they seems to take what you say seriously)
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Hahaha there is threads over at the PS3 nation bitching at us.Expecially at you(they seems to take what you say seriously)

Lol, they probably bitch when I call PS3 the Poopstation 3. Yeah they are sensitive little crybabies just like tsuf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:55 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Lol, they probably bitch when I call PS3 the Poopstation 3. Yeah they are sensitive little crybabies just like tsuf.

How could anyone actually take that seriously? There are some stupid people on the internet...I mean come on, Poopstation 3? You would have to be a major fanboy to think that is serious lmao
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:52 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

How could anyone actually take that seriously? There are some stupid people on the internet...I mean come on, Poopstation 3? You would have to be a major fanboy to think that is serious lmao

It just shows how sensitive the PS3 fanboys are.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:54 pm

i just want to see forge already damnit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach stats...   Halo Reach stats... Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach stats...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Sales, Stats, and Predictions-
Jump to: