This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bullet For My Valentine Fans...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Bullet For My Valentine Fans... Empty
PostSubject: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:01 pm

They're playing @ Wembley @ December!!!
Omg I really wanna go!
But anyway, the point of this topic is to ask...any fans of good old Bullet? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Bullet for my Valentine...SUCKS! That is all...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:35 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Bullet for my Valentine...SUCKS! That is all...

Bullet For My Valentine Fans... Facepalm23
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm

is it another failed band?probally
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:04 pm

HellJumper wrote:
is it another failed band?probally

they're playing at wembley, if that's a fail then I can't wait to see what a success is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:08 pm

I love them! Screw you haters! they were in my town 2 days ago, I think, and I didnt have enough money to get a ticket Sad I will see em next time though
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:57 am

metalcore band that thinks they can play thrash.....i do not approve Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:32 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I love them! Screw you haters! they were in my town 2 days ago, I think, and I didnt have enough money to get a ticket Sad I will see em next time though
Very Happy Yay
Let's combine forces and make Bullet rule the world!!
lol
that sucks, man. I guess you could always see them next time..it's not as if they're gonna break up any time soon.
Btw Paul Gray from Slipknot passed away Sad First Jimmy Sullivan from A7X, then DIO and now Paul Gray. Tbh it's the least serious loss but it still sucks!!

the RPG guy wrote:
metalcore band that thinks they can play thrash.....i do not approve Mad

hahaha what the hell XD They're a good band who play good music. That's all what matters.
Maybe it doesn't appeal to you but just because you claim they can't play a certain style doesn't matter because surely you can appreciate the style they CAN play? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:33 pm

ive heard them,they are ok.but still i only like 1 or 2 song,its a band that i dont give a shit.but still they are ok,i hope i didnt offended the fans Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:20 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Very Happy Yay
lol
that sucks, man. I guess you could always see them next time..it's not as if they're gonna break up any time soon.
Btw Paul Gray from Slipknot passed away Sad First Jimmy Sullivan from A7X, then DIO and now Paul Gray. Tbh it's the least serious loss but it still sucks!!

I know!!! My cousin is a DJ at Lazer 103.3 in Des Moines and he told me about it and it sucks! So many rock legends passing away! It sucks so much.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:07 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
ive heard them,they are ok.but still i only like 1 or 2 song,its a band that i dont give a shit.but still they are ok,i hope i didnt offended the fans Razz

YOU ARE OFFENDED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yes I know that made no sense XD

Fair enough man. At least you didn't claim they're shit Smile

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Very Happy Yay
lol

I know!!! My cousin is a DJ at Lazer 103.3 in Des Moines and he told me about it and it sucks! So many rock legends passing away! It sucks so much.

Woah woah!
What is Lazer 103.3?!

And yes it really sucks badly. Sad Wish I could resurrect them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:54 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Very Happy Yay
lol

Woah woah!
What is Lazer 103.3?!

It is the main rock/metal station in Des Moines, Iowa. He was good friends mostly every one from Slipknot, including Paul.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:02 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Very Happy Yay
lol

Woah woah!
What is Lazer 103.3?!

It is the main rock/metal station in Des Moines, Iowa. He was good friends mostly every one from Slipknot, including Paul.

Wow!!! That's amazing.
Your cousin's so lucky! Razz
Seriously...... that's....fooking awesome XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:06 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Very Happy Yay
lol

Woah woah!
What is Lazer 103.3?!

Wow!!! That's amazing.

I know XD when I went to LazerFest, the big rock concert they have which was just last sunday May 16th, but I got to meet a few bands like Halestorm, Papa Roach, and such. Joey Jordinson was drumming for Rob Zombie, but I didnt get to see him. Oh well, great concert anyway.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:11 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Very Happy Yay
lol

Woah woah!
What is Lazer 103.3?!

Wow!!! That's amazing.

I know XD when I went to LazerFest, the big rock concert they have which was just last sunday May 16th, but I got to meet a few bands like Halestorm, Papa Roach, and such. Joey Jordinson was drumming for Rob Zombie, but I didnt get to see him. Oh well, great concert anyway.

*GASP!!!!*

You're so lucky!!

Ahhhh I'd kill to meet Papa Roach!!!!!
When I last saw 'em live (or should I say first saw em live....lol) I waited behind for a little while,hoping the band would come out for a meet n' greet type thing. They never did so we went off. In the car as we were leaving we looked out the window and what did we see....? Papa Roach by their tour bus signing autographs for people.
I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Sad I've been a PR fan for over 5 years now. They're one of the first bands I properly got into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:14 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Very Happy Yay
lol

Woah woah!
What is Lazer 103.3?!

Wow!!! That's amazing.

*GASP!!!!*

You're so lucky!!

When I last saw 'em live (or should I say first saw em live....lol) I waited behind for a little while,hoping the band would come out for a meet n' greet type thing. They never did so we went off. In the car as we were leaving we looked out the window and what did we see....? Papa Roach by their tour bus signing autographs for people.
I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Sad I've been a PR fan for over 5 years now. They're one of the first bands I properly got into.

Haha that sucks. Papa Roach has some pretty awesome guys in their band, I just recently started listening. But yeah, I love knowing people in the music industry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:35 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Very Happy Yay
lol

Woah woah!
What is Lazer 103.3?!

Wow!!! That's amazing.

*GASP!!!!*

You're so lucky!!

Haha that sucks. Papa Roach has some pretty awesome guys in their band, I just recently started listening. But yeah, I love knowing people in the music industry Very Happy

Yeah! I do like the new drummer, Tony but I miss Dave (he married Liv Tylers sister! lol) Sad

But yeah they are grreeaatt. The Paramour Sessions and Lovehatetragedy are their best albums imo but they haven't got a bad album as such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet For My Valentine Fans...   Bullet For My Valentine Fans... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullet For My Valentine Fans...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Movies/TV/Anime/Music/Books-
Jump to: