This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

which game should i buy next??

Go down 
+6
CrimsonNeckedPatriot
ghost23
DemonWolf
Pein
GeneralMLD
atari_g33k
10 posters
AuthorMessage
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

which game should i buy next?? Empty
PostSubject: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:54 am

i recently picked up split second of the ps3 what game should i pickup next red dead redemption for xbox 360 heard the version was better, dead to right retribution or blur?? or should i wait for alpha protocol or save my money for halo reach
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:27 am

u can only buy one game from now till september?????

then i say Halo Reach
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:31 pm

dead to right retribution is average as hell,red dead redemption is freaking amazing,i dont know about blur,but im getting it tomorrow and i dont know about alpha protocol,i dont like the gameplay and as for halo reach, i suggest you wait till halo reach comes out and then see all the games you thought about buying.but yeah,stay of dead to right retribution for now
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Yeah, I go with MLD. If you can only have one game...go for Reach.

Otherwise, go for Red Dead Redemption. From what I've heard, it's one of Rockstar's greatest games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:48 am

Save for Halo Reach on September 14th. It's gonna be a hell of an experience.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonNeckedPatriot
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:27 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
u can only buy one game from now till september?????

then i say Halo Reach

The king has spoken

bow down pigs!!

Seriusly though Reach will be the best!!
Back to top Go down
am203
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Reach all the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Red Dead kills every other game. In my opinion, I would rather have that then Reach to be honest.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:03 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Red Dead kills every other game. In my opinion, I would rather have that then Reach to be honest.
huh its i wasnt reach was out yet or that we knew everything about reach yep +1 for being "smart"
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:14 pm

You're a fool not to go with Red Dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:27 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
huh its i wasnt reach was out yet or that we knew everything about reach yep +1 for being "smart"

Hmm....didnt know that my opinion means im "smart" in your terms, which I am guessing is sarcastic. Fine, so you will be happy, according to the beta I would rather have Red Dead. You happy now?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Red Dead...Rockstar is amazing with their games.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:40 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Hmm....didnt know that my opinion means im "smart" in your terms, which I am guessing is sarcastic. Fine, so you will be happy, according to the beta I would rather have Red Dead. You happy now?
sorry kinda bit your head off there.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

sorry kinda bit your head off there.

Guys, stop this constant arguing! Seriously, who cares if one of you likes one game more than the other?!

You're acting like Lars and James

I'm starting to feel like Kirk.....and that's not a good thing because he acts really camp XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which game should i buy next??   which game should i buy next?? Empty

Back to top Go down

which game should i buy next??
Page 1 of 1