This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

annoying things in life

Go down 
+15
Inuboy1000
Pein
spartan225
Lt Xplosi
Stoney
Arbiteris
DarkSwarm85
popjack88
the RPG guy
arnt god of war
DemonWolf
Noelol
ghost23
day walker
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

annoying things in life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:48 pm

HellJumper wrote:
GGM wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
GGM wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
GGM wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
noice man but im a virgin :/
but i been close like 100 times
like some times they are so drunk that i say no
and yeah well i dont want them to do something they regret in 14 to 15 years age

You should stay as a virgin until your alot older or until you married(depending whether your religious).Hell,you shouldnt even be drinking or getting drunk.I garentee 10-20 years from now your gonna regret drinking and getting drunk.And you wont get any "good" girlfirends by drinking.

You sound like you are talking about things you don't know about.
There is no real reason to stay a virgin if you have a developed body and want to have sex.
You also seem to be implying that drinking every now and then will have horrible repercussions, I'm assuming you have never been drunk, but I could be wrong.

Nope

Yes,when you have a developed body.When your a teenager(Xplosi is 14) your body is still developing.Yet alone during that age your not quite as "wise" as you might be when you grow up.So you tend to do more stupid things that you might regret when you are alot older.That is why its best to wait to have sex until your an adult.Better safe then sorry

Umm,you do realise judging by xplosi's "bad fur" thread that he drinks all the time.i remember months and months ago he said he would stop drinking(by that time he only drank a little bit).Then he started to drink more and said he would stop.Then even later months he says he drinks alot and now gets drunk.See the pattern?You should.And if this does continue,it can have horrible repercussions

Fuck, I was typing out a massively long reply, but then I accidentally hit the back button, and it's gone.

The gist of it was; I had never seen that thread, but looking at it now I see nothing too shocking. Maybe your area is a lot "nicer" than mine (I live in a fairly druggy town), but everyone does some "bad" stuff, and I think most people learn from what they've done, and learn their limits. I know that has happened to me, I took a certain drug that regret taking, and I haven't taken a single drug since.

Also from that thread, I feel as thought you have a very naive view of smoking, you seem to think smoking once will get you addicted for life. I smoke, but I can go a week without smoking and not really mind, it's not the same as a heroin addiction, or another extremely addictive drug.

I believe that people who have been taught never to drink or do anything "bad", they will be more likely to try to rebel and overdo it when they can.

Sorry if this appears to be a bit sloppy, I was typing fast from what I could remember I previously had.

You dont understand that many people DONT learn.Alot of teenagers dont learn and try to rebel against their parents by doing bad stuff even more.Many teenagers arent "smart"(dont take that wrongly).And addiction is hard to break from.Xplosi is gonig down the path into becoming an alchohalic.Judging by his posts atleast.He is drikning more and more.From drinknig only a little bit to getting dunk alot.It has been only getting worse.Im not trying to give him a lecture but im just telling him that his drinking habits are getting worse from what hes telling us.And its only gonna get worse.And if hes doing it just ot rebel at his parents,then what do you think is gonan happen a few years from now when he realises to not rebel?Of course he would have been drinking for those years so by then the time hes stopped rebelling against his dad hes gonna be addicted.Now,he might smarten up and break away from that addiction,but not everyone does.That is why im giving him a warning

I know how achlohal addiction works,it is a pattern.

Ive learnt this stuff from school itself.Smoknig one cigarrette puts the addiction in your blood.Is it gonna effect you seriously?Maybe,maybe not.sometimes it just dpeends on who you are.See,my parents smoke and ever scince theyve smoked there first ciggarette theyve smoked for the rest of their life.Ive learnt this stuff from school itself so im gonna take their word and not someone randomly on the internet

Not everyone is like you or me.Unfortunatly,not everyone learns from their mistakes.And this generation is just getting worse.

I don't think learning about these things from school is at all equal to experience. I'm not saying you should take advice from "someone randomly on the internet", but that you should learn yourself rather than form what you have been told.

I don't agree that this generation is "getting worse", but just that the things people do are looked down upon more. What about when smoking wasn't viewed with any sort of negative eye? People smoked at an even younger age then.

This generatino is getting worse.nowadays kids and teenagers constantly back talk to teachers and are very disrespectful to school.hell,my french teacher in grade 7 quit her job from this.50 years ago,if you talked in class when you werent sopposed to,you would get your hands hit with a strap.And if you did it agaim,you go home.Nowadays the schools are way too soft and kids are breaking the rules all the time.Its our North American culture now.Family's are now to busy to do family activities,parents now dont keep and eyeo n there children/teenagers and dont show them disclipin.this generation peopel are texting constantly.Technology is getting way to advanced now.There even replacing people now with machines.Next thing you know theres gonna be a peice of technology that is gonna wipe our butts after we take a dump.Kids now arent gonig outside and are staying inside playing with electonics and eating crap(junk food).How the hell do you not think this generatino is getting worse?

Kids are only disrespectful to teachers if teachers show them no respect, it should go both ways.
Too much discipline will cause children to rebel. I don't think technology is getting too advanced, that just sounds like paranoid, "it's Nineteen Eighty-Four" bullshit. This generation is probably one of the most well informed due to technology, and the internet.

And I don't know what you mean by "There even replacing people now with machines".

I don't mean to insult, or make fun of you, but you really should but a space after full stops, it makes it fairly difficult to read when you don't.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
im on GGMs side
i dont need it i just do it because i hang out with my friends and when i am with them like 3 nights a month we drink i quit smoking for 2 -3 weeks ago i stated with ''snus'' snuff instead
and i only smokee when im drunk
or at a party
im what they call party smoker

and i think your teachers need to learn more bout that
my teacher has ´been like me but far worse
he smoked at age 10 and got drunk like at age 11¨
but now he have quit that and said these words
''i cant decide for you but if you do these things BE CAREFUL''

I really want to try snus! You can't get it anywhere in England, I am considering ordering some from the internet. Do you know what brands/flavours are good?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:58 pm

well in sweden i use Grov svart portion

but that depend if you want them in those little bags portion as i will refferr to it

portion:
Lucky Strike
the one i use : Grov Svart (kinda like liqourice but not quite)

loose (no bags just snus)
LD
Ettan lös

(im sorry if these all are swedish brands)
but ettan lös and grov svart is awsome
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
well in sweden i use Grov svart portion

but that depend if you want them in those little bags portion as i will refferr to it

portion:
Lucky Strike
the one i use : Grov Svart (kinda like liqourice but not quite)

loose (no bags just snus)
LD
Ettan lös

(im sorry if these all are swedish brands)
but ettan lös and grov svart is awsome

I'll try Grov Svart, I've heard that Lucky Strike and other American ones aren't as good as Swedish.

EDIT: Swedish brands are what I was looking for, I don't think there are any that you can buy in England.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:02 pm

then you should try loose ettan aswell
but i like portion best Smile

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:37 pm

*facepalm*

Nvm then,you guys dont get what im saying at all.No offense and im not trying to insult you but some of the stuff I said is so obvious that I have absolutly no idea why your still debating against it.

And sorry but ill take information from people who actually study smoking and its their job to then take info from people on the internet.You shouldnt smoke period,its bad for you.You are hurting your body.I dont know about you but I certainly wouldnt want to smoke,even if its at parties.Nothing good at all comes out of smoking.Drinking isnt bad unless you drink to much and get drunk alot(which xplosi seems to be doing).Going out with your friends once in awhile to a bar and having a few beers isnt bad.Though if your body is stil developing(teenage years) then it certainly is bad

Oh yes,pretty much most teachers out there give their students respect.A student may think "oh that teacher yelled at me,she must be a mean disrespectful teacher" when they fail to question "hmmm,I wonder WHY that teacher yelled at me".Teachers now do give lots of respect,they just arent strict enoguh nor is the school systems

Go to Japan or China and you will see what I mean.No student in Asia will act like most students here.Hell,my school even sponsered a program where 20 students from China come down to my school.And those chinese teachers said "how can you people stand this?No students in china would act like this".And im not lying about that to just boost my arguement

With that I am done with this debate.Go ahead and smoke,drink and get drunk.Keep hurting your body if you want(more so for xplosi scince he is still very young).Sorry if im sounding harsh or sounding that im trying to insult you.I am not.And xplosi,you wont get any GF's by drinking(well,you wont get any good GF's)

Last edited by HellJumper on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 pm

annoying things in life - Page 4 Fh11
there a face palm Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
annoying things in life - Page 4 Fh11
there a face palm Razz

lol Razz
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:22 pm

It's probably not a good idea to use Japan as an example of a country with a good school system, as there is a lot of bullying (often ignored by teachers) and it has extremely high suicide rates in students.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 pm

GGM wrote:
It's probably not a good idea to use Japan as an example of a country with a good school system, as there is a lot of bullying (often ignored by teachers) and it has extremely high suicide rates in students.

Japan has a bad history of teenagers going on killing rampages. Absolute madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
GGM wrote:

Japan has a bad history of teenagers going on killing rampages. Absolute madness.

Its because of the violent video games Razz lol
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 pm

@ the guys talking about education

A country with a good educational system.... hmm Singapore?
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Ok so updates. The girl I like, her sister found out I liked the girl. She is telling me to figure out if I really really like her, or if its just a crush. She is also telling me to get an Asian girl (not like any girl of any race would like me anyway so confused). Now it seems that the girl I like wants an Asian guy (her being American) after her asshole American ex-boyfriend dumped her (who I knew back in an old town). Now her ex has officially ruined my love life. I have no one. I outta slap that girl silly right on the spot (which she still does not know I like her). LMAO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Ok so updates. The girl I like, her sister found out I liked the girl. She is telling me to figure out if I really really like her, or if its just a crush. She is also telling me to get an Asian girl (not like any girl of any race would like me anyway so confused). Now it seems that the girl I like wants an Asian guy (her being American) after her asshole American ex-boyfriend dumped her (who I knew back in an old town). Now her ex has officially ruined my love life. I have no one. I outta slap that girl silly right on the spot (which she still does not know I like her). LMAO!

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Wasps,Bees,Yellow Jackets

Just the thought of a wasp nest near me scares the hell out of me.

The sad thing is, is that in my new neighborhood that theres wasp nests in every 4 houses

My neighbors are getting a nest that gets bigger and bigger everyday
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm

GGM wrote:

Back when I was in japan I was on my way with a friend to the arcade and we arrived at the train station and waited for the next train to come and we saw a japanese boy school student just jump right in front of the train.

Couldn't sleep for couple of days.

Japanese highschools are full of so much drama and especially chicks commit suicide.
I blame animes at times
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
GGM wrote:

Back when I was in japan I was on my way with a friend to the arcade and we arrived at the train station and waited for the next train to come and we saw a japanese boy school student just jump right in front of the train.

Japanese highschools are full of so much drama and especially chicks commit suicide.
I blame animes at times
You know what god dammit the Warrior Goddess's (the girl I like) sister told me to try to date an Asian girl (she said Asian girls are nice). She never mentioned anything about them commiting suicide. I have been fooled. Mad
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
GGM wrote:

I blame animes at times
You know what god dammit the Warrior Goddess's (the girl I like) sister told me to try to date an Asian girl (she said Asian girls are nice). She never mentioned anything about them commiting suicide. I have been fooled. Mad

What an odd statement. Little creepy too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 am

@ kendo

yeah get an asian chick. chinese or thai chicks are nice. Look for some in your school. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 am

Society
Children at young ages, are now going on diets because of there weight. All cause of society...
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Great, children dieting at young ages. Asian women committing suicide. Next thing ya know a doctor is gonna tell me that I'm gonna be a virgin forever. Oh no tell me its not gonna happen Question
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Kendo, just get an emo chick. They're easy. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:14 pm

demondragondude wrote:
yeah
they say with you my life is worthless
then you have scored!!
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
yeah
they say with you my life is worthless
then you have scored!!
Yeah the both of you would make great comedians. Lol. I think Im gonna give myself some time and be patient.
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm

ColorfulNose wrote:
Society
Children at young ages, are now going on diets because of there weight. All cause of society...

Society is a cesspool, but, with responsible parents that don't treat the TV as a babysitter, and instill good moral values into their kids, self confidence isn't a problem and aren't easily persuaded by whatever the stupid trend in the popular magazine, or whatever, is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: annoying things in life   annoying things in life - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

annoying things in life
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: