This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team ICO Collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

Team ICO Collection Empty
PostSubject: Team ICO Collection   Team ICO Collection EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:55 am

http://www.psu.com/news/9084

Quote :
UPDATE:

According to TSA, the Team ICO Collection will be released in Q1 2011. Stay tuned for more info as it breaks.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:

According to the chaps at VG247, Team Ico’s critically acclaimed PS2 double-act Ico and Shadow of the Colossus will be getting a HD makeover on PlayStation 3 in the near future.

Unfortunately, the article itself (if you can call it that, since we'd more accurately describe it as a short story) doesn’t give any details away though the message is clear enough – the games will be packaged together on Blu-ray aala God of War I & II.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus originally hit PS2 back in 2001 and 2005, respectively. The game’s designer, Fumito Ueda, is currently working on an all-new PS3 offering titled The Last Guardian.

I'm guessing that means that The Last Guardian won't come out this year if their are thinking about doing the same thing Santa Monica Studios did with the GOW Collection.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Team ICO Collection   Team ICO Collection EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:50 am

igame wrote:
http://www.psu.com/news/9084

Quote :
UPDATE:

According to TSA, the Team ICO Collection will be released in Q1 2011. Stay tuned for more info as it breaks.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:

According to the chaps at VG247, Team Ico’s critically acclaimed PS2 double-act Ico and Shadow of the Colossus will be getting a HD makeover on PlayStation 3 in the near future.

Unfortunately, the article itself (if you can call it that, since we'd more accurately describe it as a short story) doesn’t give any details away though the message is clear enough – the games will be packaged together on Blu-ray aala God of War I & II.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus originally hit PS2 back in 2001 and 2005, respectively. The game’s designer, Fumito Ueda, is currently working on an all-new PS3 offering titled The Last Guardian.

I'm guessing that means that The Last Guardian won't come out this year if their are thinking about doing the same thing Santa Monica Studios did with the GOW Collection.
But didnt GOW3 come out just a few months after the GOW3 collection? Anyway I loved ICO on PS2 so a graphically improved HD version with trophy support would interest me.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Team ICO Collection   Team ICO Collection EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:54 am

I never played ICO or Shadow of the Colossus...
Back to top Go down
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Team ICO Collection   Team ICO Collection EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
I never played ICO or Shadow of the Colossus...
Then why aren't you playing Shadow of the Colossus RIGHT NOW!?
Get on that!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Team ICO Collection   Team ICO Collection EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Never played any of there games.thouh shadow of the collusus looks good.But I aint gonna buy it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team ICO Collection   Team ICO Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Team ICO Collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: