This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got banned on Xbox Live

Go down 
+6
Ozsem
DemonWolf
Noelol
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
Crownjo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

I got banned on Xbox Live Empty
PostSubject: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:40 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:15 am

What did you do? Don't try to say you didn't do anything, you must have done something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:20 am

Was your 360 modded or something? Dont try to say that you didnt do anything.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:24 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Was your 360 modded or something? Dont try to say that you didnt do anything.

Yeah, even the cat in his avatar picture knows it's his own fault for climbing in the Pringles can XD
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:49 am

It was because of my bio. I think it's because of a certian someone from Jamaica. He must be behind this.

Last edited by Crownjo on Thu May 27, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:57 am

Thats one thing better are about PSN, if you get banned you can just make a new account for free Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:24 am

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:23 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Thats one thing better are about PSN, if you get banned you can just make a new account for free Very Happy lol

Actually that's bad about PSN. I like that jerks and hackers get banned permanently. At least if some asshole gets banned his only option is to buy a new Xbox 360 before he can get back on and be a jerk again.

I'm not talking about you crownjo, I'm just talking generally.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:58 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

lol true but did you ever see Pbone's vid about the psn guy who was a total dick?
(if not, he hasn't got the vid anymore since he closed his account a while back)

I've never encountered someone like that on Xbox Live before.

Well then again, anything's possible...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Crownjo wrote:
It was because of my bio. I think it's because of a certian someone from Jamaica. He must be behind this.

Happen to someone else i know, who just put the word "Turd" in his bio and got a 1 day ban for it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:28 am

Ozsem wrote:
Crownjo wrote:

Happen to someone else i know, who just put the word "Turd" in his bio and got a 1 day ban for it.

Happened to Reviewguruchannel. He wrote something like "jump off a cliff" or something like that and he got a temporary ban XD lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:56 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

lol true but did you ever see Pbone's vid about the psn guy who was a total dick?
(if not, he hasn't got the vid anymore since he closed his account a while back)

Never? I encounter people like that all the time. Its really funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:00 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Actually that's bad about PSN. I like that jerks and hackers get banned permanently. At least if some asshole gets banned his only option is to buy a new Xbox 360 before he can get back on and be a jerk again.

so its better to pay for online!!!!! TOTALLY
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Madtoker wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Free is only good if the service is good too. Xbox live costs me less than $3 a month. I piss $3 a month. If it means douchebags can't logon after a ban without buying a new machine then that's a small price to pay for a better online community. PSN sucks unwiped ass btw, free or not. It's full of PSN fantards, the worst people in the history of the world, worse than NABLA and worse than Hitler's Nazis.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:55 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Never? I encounter people like that all the time. Its really funny Very Happy

lol lucky you....

Well actually perhaps the fact that I mute all the players usually has an impact. lmao
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Well I was unbanned yesterday and well this topic went off topic all of a sudden...
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Crownjo wrote:
Well I was unbanned yesterday and well this topic went off topic all of a sudden...
yeh lol happens all the time >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:39 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Madtoker wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Free is only good if the service is good too. Xbox live costs me less than $3 a month. I piss $3 a month. If it means douchebags can't logon after a ban without buying a new machine then that's a small price to pay for a better online community. PSN sucks unwiped ass btw, free or not. It's full of PSN fantards, the worst people in the history of the world, worse than NABLA and worse than Hitler's Nazis.

Really? That bad? I would think people who kill of 6 million of another race is worse than Ps3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:04 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Madtoker wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Really? That bad? I would think people who kill of 6 million of another race is worse than Ps3 fanboys.

You'd think so. But that's how bad PS3 fantards are. Even Satan thinks they're too evil to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:40 pm

iv been ban from xbox live, i did not do anything. but i thretend to sue so they just let me back online.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:00 pm

I got banned once. It was funny cause I was playing Gears 1 and the asshole hosts was pre activing and pistol whipping and shit so I bitched him out. Afterwards he got really mad and said he'd file a complaint on me with 6 other accounts and guess what? I got banned LOL! So I told my friend who has like 11 other accounts and he sent him a bunch of messages and filed complaints on him and he got banned, it was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:08 am

God damn 343, they're not that bad.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:23 am

Frank2368 wrote:
God damn 343, they're not that bad.

They've started using PS3 fanboys in labs instead of rats. They found that the scientists don't get attached to them like they do with rats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on Xbox Live   I got banned on Xbox Live Empty

Back to top Go down

I got banned on Xbox Live
Page 1 of 1