This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones? Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones?   Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:50 am

(I'm on the Sprint network.)

It's called the HTC Evo 4G.

Good or bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones?   Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am

Well I aint a tech expert but my friends have some HTC phones and they all love em. Cant say anything on this perticular model though.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones?   Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:54 am

The phone itself looks great, dunno about the network though since im not american.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones?   Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:06 pm

I've never heard of that particular model but my cousin had an HTC and it was awesome. It not only worked perfectly in every basic area but it was loaded with features. Hell, it's pretty much an iphone without the amazing graphics capabilities.
Don't know about this particular one though.... but how bad could it be? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones?   Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting this phone. Anyone a tech expert on cell phones?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: