This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

odst comment bs

Go down 
+7
NieksterNL360
Master_Chief
Zombl337
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
cannibalshinobi
buddhapride69
11 posters
AuthorMessage
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:55 am

ive just been reading the comments from igns review site and its funny because all the brownies are saying that ign got payed well maybe they like the game lol and they compare uncharted 2 to odst 2 completely different games lol and seriously the reasin i think the brownies on youtube havent been as active as usual because they aint got shit on us
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:07 pm

it's sad to see that they are desperate enough to think comparing an expansion that got too big for the label against an actual stand alone title.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 pm

What's pathetic, if you think about it, is they don't know the difference between ODST and Uncharted 2.

You see, real gamers know the two games have nothing in common and wouldn't compare them. Gears of War is about the only game that really compares to Uncharted and they are still so different that nobody should talk like they are the same.

PS3 fanboys have gone so long without playing games that now they only care about the brand. The Playstation brand is more important to them than the games. That's why they rant all the time and make up bogus shit.

To them the only thing that matters is that Uncharted 2 and ODST came out withing a month of each other and ODST got great reviews and tons of publicity while Uncharted 2's great reviews don't matter becuase PS3 owners don't play games anymore so it's only hyped in a few sad brownie minds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Very good points. It's very stupid to criticise Halo Odst at all.
It's just as good as any AAA title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 pm

All of these news sites are just there for media attention......which is why I use Metacritic & Gamerankings for an overall AVERAGE ranking, and then watch videos on Youtube & Gametrailers before I actually buy or rent a game.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:43 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

PS3 fanboys have gone so long without playing games that now they only care about the brand. The Playstation brand is more important to them than the games. That's why they rant all the time and make up bogus shit.
You hit the nail right on the head. Thats why you see them all over the internet defending their console. And thats why they outnumber us on internet forums despite 360 having a much larger userbase. 360 gamers are busy playing games while PS3 fanboys are busy defending and promoting their brand.
Back to top Go down
NieksterNL360

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head. Thats why you see them all over the internet defending their console. And thats why they outnumber us on internet forums despite 360 having a much larger userbase. 360 gamers are busy playing games while PS3 fanboys are busy defending and promoting their brand.

then wtf are you doing?

so far i know, only the 360 fanboys have a "console war" caterogy at their site, pretty sad imo

anyways, i love my 360
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:31 pm

NieksterNL360 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

anyways, i love my 360

Sure you do Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
prince32
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
prince32

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:57 pm

This is almost same bullshit that's happening on gt. GT gave uncharted 2 9.3 and those stupid ps3 fanboys are complaining. Laughing
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:06 pm

prince32 wrote:
This is almost same bullshit that's happening on gt. GT gave uncharted 2 9.3 and those stupid ps3 fanboys are complaining. Laughing

Uncharted 2 is undoubtedly a great game and 9.3 is a great score. We didn't complain when ODST got an average of 8.5 cause it didn't stop us from enjoying a great game. I swear PS3 fanboys don't even care about the games anymore, they only seem to want to use them for bragging rights.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:10 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
prince32 wrote:

Uncharted 2 is undoubtedly a great game and 9.3 is a great score. We didn't complain when ODST got an average of 8.5 cause it didn't stop us from enjoying a great game. I swear PS3 fanboys don't even care about the games anymore, they only seem to want to use them for bragging rights.

Being in last place does this to you after a while.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
prince32 wrote:

The original Xbox was in last place in the last generation yet we never acted like that.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
prince32 wrote:

The original Xbox was in last place in the last generation yet we never acted like that.

It was in 2nd place. Gamecube was 3rd and i guess if you want to count dc it was 4th.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

It was in 2nd place. Gamecube was 3rd and i guess if you want to count dc it was 4th.

Oh yeah, I was just thinking about the two. Nintendo stoped being relevent in my mind a long time ago. Still makes fun games, but the real war is between Sony and Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 pm

I just got ODST last friday.GREAT GAME.Its my favorite.The flashbacks were so much fun and action packed.Fav halo yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

odst comment bs Empty
PostSubject: Re: odst comment bs   odst comment bs Empty

Back to top Go down

odst comment bs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: