This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How an Update killed Uncharted 2

Go down 
+4
Invincible
DaRkNeSsKiNg
masterchief1998
faggotory
8 posters
AuthorMessage
faggotory

How an Update killed Uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Uncharted 2 used to be my favourite game on my PS3 and the multiplayer was so fun and addictive. 52 people on my friends lsit had the game and would play it constantly. but then they updated it and released the penalty system... now 46/52 of those friends sold uncharted 2 because the multiplayer is'nt fun any more , naughty i hope you realize you sabotaged your own game. uncharted 2 sucks fucking dick and im gunna sell it now. NAUGHTY DOG WE CANT JUST STAY AND PLAY UR GAME WE HAVE LIVES.

Consider this my review score of uncharted 2

0/10
Back to top Go down
masterchief1998
Seaman Recruit
masterchief1998

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

I still enjoy my Halo 3.
Glad i don't own PS3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaRkNeSsKiNg

DaRkNeSsKiNg

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:09 pm

lol thats y u shouldve bought an xbox360 like me. it has lots of good video games like halo MW2 and
naruto shippuden uns 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlydads.net
faggotory

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:16 pm

please dont recommend halo to me i only enjoyed ODST n 1
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:13 pm

What penalty system? Do you mean having to wait 30 seconds if you exit an active game?
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:35 pm

the penalty system punishes whiny butthurt kids that get mad at their score and leave the game early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:04 pm

I liked the MP back before the 1.04 update. But I think this should be in the Sony section, not console war.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:05 pm

If enough people complain about it then it will eventually be fixed. Complaining about it on a forum won't do a thing, go complain to Naughty Dog instead.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:14 am

This guy is a fail troll who has had 10 accounts. Looking at his IP just makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:07 am

ghost23 wrote:
This guy is a fail troll who has had 10 accounts. Looking at his IP just makes me laugh.
I was laughing as I banned him. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How an Update killed Uncharted 2   How an Update killed Uncharted 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How an Update killed Uncharted 2
Page 1 of 1