This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...

Go down 
+6
M3A7L04F
Master_Chief
Stoney
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Kendo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... Empty
PostSubject: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:27 am

http://www.thelostgamer.com/2010/04/20/konami-peace-walkers-winding-down-mgs-rising-is-winding-up/

http://www.psu.com/news/8882

So now it seems that the PS3 fanboys who say "Rising is a spinoff because the team who worked on MGS4 are working on Peace Walker", have now successfully been fucked due to this news. Now it is official that this game is a main MGS title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:10 am

Haha nice find, ps3 fanboys are gonna deny ever saying that though and will come up with some other lame excuse! I'm not getting rising though, just getting Peace Walker becuase it looks like the best Mgs evar!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:13 pm

I couldnt care less about another MGS game

Last edited by HellJumper on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Cant wait to see more of this at E3.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:42 pm

HellJumper wrote:
I could care less about another MGS game
What you really mean is that you COULDNT care less otherwise you do care a little bit. lol
Anyway, I dont care either. MGS4 was a major borefest imo.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
What you really mean is that you COULDNT care less otherwise you do care a little bit. lol
the problem with MGS4 was that it didnt have enough gameplay and too many cutscenes
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I know! lol that expression makes no sense...unless it's meant in a sarcastic way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

yes,that is what I meant Razz

ill edit it
Back to top Go down
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Hoping MGS Rising with have the next iteration of Metal Gear Online. It was a broken game but game damn it was fun and innovative.
Has three of the best gametypes in the history of multiplayer gaming:
Sneaking Mission
Stealth Deathmatch
Team Sneaking

They fix their servers up they can have everyone use Konami IDs and allow PS3 and 360 gamers to play together and fuck each other up.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 pm

What they need to do is make it an awesome game?
Back to top Go down
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
KonaBro

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 pm

The main team goes to MGS Rising development and now 360 fans are celebrating and PS3 fans should be sour? Forgive me but that sounds retarded. This is not only old news, but irrelevant as the CREATOR, Hideo Kojima, will not be directing and only a slight producer. Shows you how much he cares for Rising huh?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

KonaBro wrote:
The main team goes to MGS Rising development and now 360 fans are celebrating and PS3 fans should be sour? Forgive me but that sounds retarded. This is not only old news, but irrelevant as the CREATOR, Hideo Kojima, will not be directing and only a slight producer. Shows you how much he cares for Rising huh?
Its still gonna be a great game. Not every game needs the original creator (take a look at Metroid). The original creator for Metroid is gone (also fathr of the Game Boy), but Metroid is still coming out with great games.
Back to top Go down
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 pm

KonaBro wrote:
You remind me of a certain Lanced Jack.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:50 am

As a fan of MGS(yes i'm a fan fuck you guys)

MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... Happysnake
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:24 am

i think the game is gonna be great. it BETTER NOT BE Metal Gaiden though....grr i get pissed just thinking about that
Back to top Go down
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
KonaBro

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:46 am

Kendo wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
Its still gonna be a great game. Not every game needs the original creator (take a look at Metroid). The original creator for Metroid is gone (also fathr of the Game Boy), but Metroid is still coming out with great games.

That's purely objective sir. All I'm saying is is that yes good games can be made without the creator there but in Kojima's case, he's the largest portion of why the MGS series is as great as it is. Seeing him not direct because he didn't want to do Rising should be disheartening to PS3 AND 360 fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...   MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising... Empty

Back to top Go down

MGS Peace Walker Team now working on Rising...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: