This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sales of Exclusive Games

Go down 
+12
Pickles
igame
Master_Chief
Noelol
Wolfshiemhere
am203
GeneralMLD
ghost23
DemonWolf
Fank
Alice
KCalpha
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KCalpha
Seaman Recruit

Sales of Exclusive Games Empty
PostSubject: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Xbox 360

Mass Effect 2 - 2.21
Splinter Cell Conviction - 1.07
Alan Wake - 0.29
Metro 2033 - 0.23
Supreme Commander 2 - 0.05
Tropico 3 - 0.12
Lips: I Love the 80's - 0.03

PS3

God of War 3 - 2.45
MLB 10: The Show - 0.41
Heavy Rain - 1.27
Modnation Racers - 0.05
MAG - 0.81
Yakuza 3 - 0.76
3D Dot Game Heroes - 0.09

As of 01 June 2010 - 19:35 GMT
VGChartz
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Heavy Rain is selling pretty nicely, I love it hopefully there will be another game like it.
Back to top Go down
KCalpha
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Alice wrote:
Heavy Rain is selling pretty nicely, I love it hopefully there will be another game like it.

Alan Wake seems to be the same in the sense it's heavily story based. I completely agree with you though.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

KCalpha wrote:
Alice wrote:

Alan Wake seems to be the same in the sense it's heavily story based. I completely agree with you though.
Yes I've checked out some clips I will certainly pick it up sometime. Really reminds me of the ps1 version of Alone in the Dark.
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm

3D Dot game heroes is an exclusive? Thats new for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:11 pm

I thought Metro would sell better.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Alice wrote:
KCalpha wrote:
Alice wrote:

Yes I've checked out some clips I will certainly pick it up sometime. Really reminds me of the ps1 version of Alone in the Dark.

Yeah except Alan Wake's graphics aren't as good as Alone In The Dark PS1 Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:29 am

And the point of this is....
vg charts are inaccurate and don't update their figures too often.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 pm

a lot of the A titles didnt get too much advertising.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
am203
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm

hope modnation does better UFG put alot of work into it, and it deserves to sell well same with Alan Wake
Back to top Go down
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
I disagree. Many of these were shown at E3, they were publicized enough. If they sold terribly that must have been shitty games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:47 pm

am203 wrote:
hope modnation does better UFG put alot of work into it, and it deserves to sell well same with Alan Wake

Agreed, MNR is amazing. Same with Alan Wake
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:27 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
am203 wrote:

Agreed, MNR is amazing. Same with Alan Wake
QFT
Back to top Go down
KCalpha
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:16 am

I'll try to update these games in sales every so often.. Modnation and Alan Wake has only been out for a week or so.. The official sales won't be too out yet.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 am

Alice wrote:
KCalpha wrote:
Alice wrote:

LOL I see what you did there. Troll much? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Alice wrote:
KCalpha wrote:
Alice wrote:

Are you honestly stupid? It reminded me of an old but great game, how is that trolling?
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Alice wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Alice wrote:
KCalpha wrote:
Alice wrote:

Are you honestly stupid? It reminded me of an old but great game, how is that trolling?

Im starting to lose hope on this forum lol
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Alice wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Alice wrote:
KCalpha wrote:
Alice wrote:

alone in the dark was a flop.....at least the recent version was.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Alice wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Alice wrote:
KCalpha wrote:
Alice wrote:

Who mentioned the recent? I said the ps1 version. Even if the sales sucked the game itself wasn't bad. Nor as good as the ps1 version, heck the ps1 version was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Alice wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Alice wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Alice wrote:
KCalpha wrote:
Alice wrote:

Who mentioned the recent? I said the ps1 version. Even if the sales sucked the game itself wasn't bad. Nor as good as the ps1 version, heck the ps1 version was amazing.

I think he thought you were saying the graphics are similar to the ps1 version of Alone in the Dark. Btw Alone in the Dark was actually a pretty good movie.
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
I disagree. Many of these were shown at E3, they were publicized enough. If they sold terribly that must have been shitty games.

LIPS is a flagship xbox exclusive singing franchise similar to singstar and it was heavily backed with ads and publicity but still met with extremely bad sales. games like metro 2033 were not given a major ad campaign, website ads or anything to generate hype till the game came out. its serious lack of multiplayer was the reason for its poor sales considering that its a shooter and people like multiplayer in their shooter.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:44 am

OMG god of war 3 is the best selling exclusive. Mabey PS3 owners have discovered the power of buying there exclusives! bom
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
OMG god of war 3 is the best selling exclusive. Mabey PS3 owners have discovered the power of buying there exclusives! bom

GOW is a flagship title.

When Halo Reach comes out, well show them how gamers buy flagship franchises Smile
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

GOW is a flagship title.

When Halo Reach comes out, well show them how gamers buy flagship franchises Smile

well we gotta give some credit to them they atleast made it the best selling console hack and slash game this generation
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

GOW is a flagship title.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sales of Exclusive Games   Sales of Exclusive Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Sales of Exclusive Games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: