This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why not just...

Go down 
+2
Wolfshiemhere
XX SPACEMARINESNIPER97 XX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XX SPACEMARINESNIPER97 XX

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Get a PC and PS3 you console-loving scumbags?
Back to top Go down
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 pm

XX SPACEMARINESNIPER97 XX wrote:
See but banning time.
This part of the forum is for people to troll the PS3 and sony fanboys and talk about how bad they are and going into detail about how they stupid they are because they are the worst fanboys of all time.
It's justified.
Back to top Go down

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Love the trolls! lol. So what did this accomplish?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:43 pm

How much money do you think I have? I will get those in time, but not right now (360 comes first).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 pm

"get a ps3"
"console loving scumbags"

FAIL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Kendo wrote:
How much money do you think I have? I will get those in time, but not right now (360 comes first).

DON'T
FEED
THE
TROLL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Kendo wrote:

DON'T
FEED
THE
TROLL
I never do feed the troll. But an idea for the troll though is that why don't I just get 360 and PC and enjoy my games and have multimedia capabilities (like browsing the web). XD
Back to top Go down

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 pm

demondragondude wrote:
"get a ps3"
"console loving scumbags"

FAIL

I was just thinking that. But then I realized the the PS3 is not a console, it is a super computer capable of EVERYTHING! HAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Why does everyone (aside from you guys, I am talking about the PS3 fanboys) think the PS3 is a GOD-LIKE console? Oh and talk about Sony's shitty commercials with the "It only does everything" slogan. Really it does everything. Can PS3 cook my food? No. Can PS3 (Slim) play my PS2 games? No. Can it play Left 4 Dead? No it cannot. So Sony's "It only does everything" slogan has successfully been destroyed in under 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 am

Kendo wrote:
Why does everyone (aside from you guys, I am talking about the PS3 fanboys) think the PS3 is a GOD-LIKE console? Oh and talk about Sony's shitty commercials with the "It only does everything" slogan. Really it does everything. Can PS3 cook my food? No. Can PS3 (Slim) play my PS2 games? No. Can it play Left 4 Dead? No it cannot. So Sony's "It only does everything" slogan has successfully been destroyed in under 10 seconds.
its a freakin slogan. do you think they actually mean IT DOES EVERYTHING? no they dont
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:36 am

solidstudios wrote:
Kendo wrote:
its a freakin slogan. do you think they actually mean IT DOES EVERYTHING? no they dont

lol. you took it a bit too far kendo. It doesnt take a genius to understand that they dont mean it literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why not just... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not just...   Why not just... Empty

Back to top Go down

Why not just...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Troll Graveyard-
Jump to: