This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!

Go down 
+12
Pickles
Noelol
Arbiteris
nalin41
Alan1994
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
SerebiiDotNet
Fank
Blixtstorm
Yusuke Urameshi
ThatDamnedSpoonyBard
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatDamnedSpoonyBard

Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! Empty
PostSubject: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 am

I recently discovered this site in the wake of the raid by those PS3 fanboys, and I am honestly appalled at their rude remarks towards the greatness that is the Xbox 360! I am a HUGE fan of Microsoft and the Xbox and all of it's AAA, AA, and A exclusives. The PS3's library of B, C, D, E, and F exclusives simply pales in comparison! Why are they even trying to argue? God of War 3? Please, why would I want to mash X and pull off quicktime events for an ENTIRE GAME. PS3 fanboys just like it because Kratos is shirtless the whole game and does flips and flexes his big strong muscles, they are obviously all gay, that is the only explanation for this!! Gran Turismo 5? Oh wait, is that ever even going to come out? I have TWO Forza games to play, suck it Sony fanboys!!! inFamous? Why would I go out and buy a PS3 to play a ripoff of the multiplat Prototype, which is obviously much better because the PS3 ripped it off to get more customers!! Heavy Rain? Please, what am I watching a movie or playing a game? A psychological thriller video game written like a TV show is the dumbest idea for a game I have ever heard of, I am so glad that my console does not have a psychological thriller exclusive piece of shit!! LittleBigPlanet? Do I even have to explain? It's a game about dolls made for little kids!! The Uncharted games? Gears ripoff!

And yet they say that our exclusives aren't really exclusives because they're on the PC too. Well that's BULLSHIT!! PC developers love the 360 SO MUCH that they want to develop console versions just because it's such a great console!! It's part of a slow transition to being Xbox exclusive developers, a transition that PS3 is not and never will be a part of, as is obvious from its lack of PC ports and support from developers like Valve and Bethesda. Bethesda hates PS3 so much that they purposely release buggy versions of games like Fallout and Oblivion just to spite them!!

They say their online is free and has more features like web browsing, WELL GUESS WHAT MR. SONY MCGEE, WHO GIVES A FUCK??? Not me. You only complain about a $50 per year subscription because you're all POOR, and can't affort a PREMIUM service like Xbox Live. Even PC developers have taken notice, the PC version of MW2 has an Xbox Live like architecture! Xbox is changing the way people play online forever!!

And Blu-Ray? Give me a break!! Part of the greatness of playing JRPGs is switching out discs every 10 or so hours, which is why the 360 version of FFXIII was so much better than the shitty PS3 version, I actually felt like I was making my way through an epic long RPG because I had to split disks!! Does the PS3 give you that feeling? Nope!! It doesn't!! Lost Odyssey, another AAA exclusive, did the same thing! The reason JRPGs have been more prominent on the 360 is because multiple discs = the right way to play JRPGs.

And there you have it. I am extremely happy I find a community of like-minded, intelligent Xbox fans like me, who know their shit. Xbox 360 FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 am

Are you trying to fit in by typing up this long of a post?
Back to top Go down
ThatDamnedSpoonyBard

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:18 am

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Hey, I can type however much I want to, I'm just showing the proper love for my console
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 am

ThatDamnedSpoonyBard wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Hey, I can type however much I want to, I'm just showing the proper love for my console

QFT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ThatDamnedSpoonyBard

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

QFT!
Thanks! He's just mad because there's not even enough good things about PS3 to type as much as I did
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 am

this whole text sounds like its full of ironie and sarcasm ... troll???
Shocked
this forum is going insane since this new guys arrived pig

But atleast its fun^^
Back to top Go down
SerebiiDotNet

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:00 pm

It is either you are joking, which I honestly hope you are..
Or else you seriously need a life and have a severe mental disability..
Like, even the biggest fanboy wouldn't argue that the 360 FFXIII is superior, seriously..

If anything, this post helped brighten my day though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah that did sound kinda sarcastic. Especially the bit about swapping disks.
Swapping disks is a disadvantage.
The thing is, ps3 has to deal with forced installs and longer load times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Yeah that did sound kinda sarcastic. Especially the bit about swapping disks.
I agree. Seemed to me like a PS3 fanboy trying to mock this forum. In fact after reading his post in the Wii master race thread I would say my suspicions are confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Edit.

Last edited by Alan1994 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:05 pm

lol u dont have to write paragraphs bro
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
I don't know what's funnier. The fact that this forum is getting attacked by a bunch of stealth trolls who honestly think they are clever. Or the fact you guys are the biggest twats on the internet.

Please, just please, ban this douchebag.
Fun fact - Now youre banned right along with him. How's that for funny?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I don't know what's funnier. The fact that this forum is getting attacked by a bunch of stealth trolls who honestly think they are clever. Or the fact you guys are the biggest twats on the internet.

Lol,im surprised Alan said that.Too bad for him
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:25 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

Lol,im surprised Alan said that.Too bad for him
I'm not. I've always suspected him. I knew he would show his true colors eventually.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 pm

HIIII!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Lol that was pretty funny
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 pm

tl;dr= because its made in japan
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

He phrased it badly. He meant the 4chan people are twats.

Youtube message:
'Hey I'm Alan1994 from the Xbox Republic Forum Or at least I was. I got banned. I posted a reply to an OP who was stealth trolling, calling anyone who does it "twats". Who ever banned me thought I was calling the people on the forums twats.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:02 am

Trolls, it is so pathetic...
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 am

I recently discovered this site in the wake of the raid by those PS3 fanboys, and I am honestly appalled at their rude remarks towards the greatness that is the Xbox 360! I am a HUGE fan of Microsoft and the Xbox and all of it's AAA, AA, and A exclusives. The PS3's library of B, C, D, E, and F exclusives simply pales in comparison! Why are they even trying to argue? God of War 3? Please, why would I want to mash X and pull off quicktime events for an ENTIRE GAME. PS3 fanboys just like it because Kratos is shirtless the whole game and does flips and flexes his big strong muscles, they are obviously all gay, that is the only explanation for this!! Gran Turismo 5? Oh wait, is that ever even going to come out? I have TWO Forza games to play, suck it Sony fanboys!!! inFamous? Why would I go out and buy a PS3 to play a ripoff of the multiplat Prototype, which is obviously much better because the PS3 ripped it off to get more customers!! Heavy Rain? Please, what am I watching a movie or playing a game? A psychological thriller video game written like a TV show is the dumbest idea for a game I have ever heard of, I am so glad that my console does not have a psychological thriller exclusive piece of shit!! LittleBigPlanet? Do I even have to explain? It's a game about dolls made for little kids!! The Uncharted games? Gears ripoff!

And yet they say that our exclusives aren't really exclusives because they're on the PC too. Well that's BULLSHIT!! PC developers love the 360 SO MUCH that they want to develop console versions just because it's such a great console!! It's part of a slow transition to being Xbox exclusive developers, a transition that PS3 is not and never will be a part of, as is obvious from its lack of PC ports and support from developers like Valve and Bethesda. Bethesda hates PS3 so much that they purposely release buggy versions of games like Fallout and Oblivion just to spite them!!

They say their online is free and has more features like web browsing, WELL GUESS WHAT MR. SONY MCGEE, WHO GIVES A FUCK??? Not me. You only complain about a $50 per year subscription because you're all POOR, and can't affort a PREMIUM service like Xbox Live. Even PC developers have taken notice, the PC version of MW2 has an Xbox Live like architecture! Xbox is changing the way people play online forever!!

And Blu-Ray? Give me a break!! Part of the greatness of playing JRPGs is switching out discs every 10 or so hours, which is why the 360 version of FFXIII was so much better than the shitty PS3 version, I actually felt like I was making my way through an epic long RPG because I had to split disks!! Does the PS3 give you that feeling? Nope!! It doesn't!! Lost Odyssey, another AAA exclusive, did the same thing! The reason JRPGs have been more prominent on the 360 is because multiple discs = the right way to play JRPGs.

And there you have it. I am extremely happy I find a community of like-minded, intelligent Xbox fans like me, who know their shit. Xbox 360 FOREVER!

Mate, i'm a supporter of the 360 but i'm nothing like you. If this community was full of people like yourself then I wouldn't be here. What you just ranted is the same kind of shit PS3 fanboys say about the PS3 and thats why I hate them.

PS3 Fanboys have a terrible habbit of getting their facts wrong so do me a favour before you claim to be intelligent and find out which game came out first between Prototype and Infamous and tell me again who ripped who off. I'll always back up the 360 but I won't make shit up to suit my argument.

I'm glad the guys covered the flaws with his FFXIII point also. Saves me some time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

Mate, i'm a supporter of the 360 but i'm nothing like you. If this community was full of people like yourself then I wouldn't be here. What you just ranted is the same kind of shit PS3 fanboys say about the PS3 and thats why I hate them.

PS3 Fanboys have a terrible habbit of getting their facts wrong so do me a favour before you claim to be intelligent and find out which game came out first between Prototype and Infamous and tell me again who ripped who off. I'll always back up the 360 but I won't make shit up to suit my argument.

I'm glad the guys covered the flaws with his FFXIII point also. Saves me some time.

QFT!
No offense to thatdamnedspoonybard but come on, that's like ps3 fanboy attitude but with a different stance. :/
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 am

demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

Youtube message:
'Hey I'm Alan1994 from the Xbox Republic Forum Or at least I was. I got banned. I posted a reply to an OP who was stealth trolling, calling anyone who does it "twats". Who ever banned me thought I was calling the people on the forums twats.'

Yea,he must have prased it wrong.But you cant blame Masterchief,Alan did call us twats,just by accident though
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:20 am

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

Youtube message:

Yea,he must have prased it wrong.But you cant blame Masterchief,Alan did call us twats,just by accident though

Yeah that's true. lol
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Now thats a bad call on your behalf Master_Chief. Alan1994 is one of the best posters. I agree to a certain extent with him.

Why are people replying to the OP?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Now thats a bad call on your behalf Master_Chief. Alan1994 is one of the best posters. I agree to a certain extent with him.
So do I. It was an honest mistake. Even Helljumper thought thats what he was saying. Havent you ever made a mistake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!   Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I Love My Xbox 360 And Why The PS3 Is A Piece of SHIT!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Troll Graveyard-
Jump to: