This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About The Raid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:19 am

I wanna take a little time to talk about what happened to our forums two days ago. The point of the raid was so that the /v/irgins(yes, that is what they call themselves) have a little fun out our expense(lulz). They're not really ps3 fanboys but I guess some of you already know that.
This chart will hopefully make things more clearer.

About The Raid RaidChart

Let me tell you how they failed miserably.
- They attacked us at night. None of the Regulars were even logged in at night except for about 3 and the rest of us were sleeping with our hands on our shafts. Epic fail on their part. It's pretty much like vandalzing an abandoned building.

-They were even criticized by their own fellow /v/irgins.

Quote :
>https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/dear-mods-of-xbox-republic-t4697.htm

Honestly, you didn't seem to be trolling him too hard. It looked like you guys were trying to hard, and it seemed that the /v/irgins were the ones getting more worked up.

It seems like it had to be one of those things where it's only funny because you were there.

Jackofcandles was doing it right on Page 3, you fags were the ones who looked like they were getting mad from Pickles, who kept his cool throughout, even if he did bitch to the mods.

Learn to troll, /v/.
And why would you ask for all that ammo to troll with if none of you even used any of the facts from the pictures, you have to use real arguments to make fanboys question their flawed logic.
---/V/irgin

-According to Encyclopedia Dramatica
Quote :
What raids are not supposed to be like and tragically are often so nowadays
Raiding a forum with 50 or fewer uses, ie a forum or person that wouldn't care and will blow it off and rebuild without any reaction; usually posted by butthurt ex-members or NERD RAGE folks who want to use the sleeping raid power of Anon as their personal army.
It's pretty much obvious how they failed right there.

I am kinda glad that we got raided. We got caught with out pants down but at least now we know to wear a belt next time. We already know how they act like and what avatars they pick. I think we'll be prepared if they try that shit again.
We're still here. The Xbox Republic hasn't crumbled. We held our ground and we didn't lose to a bunch of faggots that call themselves /v/irgins.

Also I was almost a meme.
Back to top Go down
TheJester
Seaman
Seaman

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 am

I'm actually a /v/irgin (for lack of a better word) and really, /v/ isn't a PS3 fanboy boy in any way. I know I'm gonna get flame for openly admitting to going on /v/, but I already know someone who posts here who goes there as well (I will not name him, but he's one of the better people who go on /v/

I'm not here to troll. I just enjoy open debate, and this site is a good one to do so. They don't troll put of insecurity, they troll for fun. And honestly, looking at some of the posts, it is quite funny when people take it so seriously.

Anyway, just giving you guys some info as to why they do it. Purely for entertainment. And mods, if you don't believe me I'm a part of them, go ahead and check my IP and see if it matches with them. Just saying haha

EDIT: Also, that flowchart is absolutely meaningless.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:58 am

Lmao! Nice stuff. THanks for sharing, Pickles XD That was hilarious.

I love the bit about the members sleeping with their hands on their shafts. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 am

Dude, it was just trolling for lulz. Let them have the taste of the banhammer like usual and move on. There is no need to turn this into a fucking anima. Has a matter of fact the more we remember the more they win.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
Dude, it was just trolling for lulz. Let them have the taste of the banhammer like usual and move on. There is no need to turn this into a fucking anima. Has a matter of fact the more we remember the more they win.

It was funny though. It's entertaining to laugh at them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TheJester
Seaman
Seaman

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Btw, the best way to counter them is to not respond.

A lot of people don't know this. Even in calling them out, saying "you're just a troll", you are feeding them.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:50 pm

TheJester wrote:

EDIT: Also, that flowchart is absolutely meaningless.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.
Back to top Go down
TheJester
Seaman
Seaman

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:51 pm

MY OPINIONS DIFFER FROM YOURS THEREFORE THEY ARE SUPERIOR.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:52 pm

TheJester wrote:
MY OPINIONS DIFFER FROM YOURS THEREFORE THEY ARE SUPERIOR.

wut wut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About The Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Raid   About The Raid Empty

Back to top Go down

About The Raid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: