This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony second best company reputation?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sony second best company reputation? Empty
PostSubject: Sony second best company reputation?   Sony second best company reputation? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Sony, second to Google, has the best reputation based on performance, products, ect, according to the "Global Reputation Pulse 2010"

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/28689/Google_Edges_Out_Sony_For_Best_Brand_Reputation.php

I would agree mostly agree with this list, maybe Sony shouldn't be 2nd but as long as Sprint is anywhere near the top I am fine Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Sony second best company reputation?   Sony second best company reputation? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm

what's wrong with Sprint?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony second best company reputation?   Sony second best company reputation? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
what's wrong with Sprint?

Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service, I cannot stand those people. And whenever I go because of a problem they always give me bullshit about how I will have to pay for it, even though it is covered by warrenty. And I hate how they dont have SIM cards in their phones. Well, this one shouldn't really count to the overall performance of sprint, but there are two gay mexican guys who are always working at my Sprint store and one has his shirt half way buttoned down and he looks like a retard. lmao
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Sony second best company reputation?   Sony second best company reputation? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm

lol that's a bit of a riot with their HDTV's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony second best company reputation?   Sony second best company reputation? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
lol that's a bit of a riot with their HDTV's.

What?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony second best company reputation?   Sony second best company reputation? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:23 am

I can't argue with that. I think Sony are an excellent company.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony second best company reputation?   Sony second best company reputation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony second best company reputation?
Page 1 of 1