This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POKEMON!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Just bought Pokemon Gold for the Gameboy Color on Ebay Very Happy My first one got lost a while back, so I couldn't resist. Only paid a buck or two for it also. I am trying to buy all of them in the series, just to collect em because they are awesome and very cheap on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am

Pokemon was the greatest shit back in the day but now I've sort of grown out of it and just don't have the time for it anymore.
Back to top Go down

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Pokemon was the greatest shit back in the day but now I've sort of grown out of it and just don't have the time for it anymore.

I just play it when I am in the car or what ever like that. Cause its GREAT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 pm

I wish my silver still worked, for some reason it can't save properly. But I got Soul Silver now so I guess it doesn't really matter. Although I think that Silver had a better style to it.
Back to top Go down

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I wish my silver still worked, for some reason it can't save properly. But I got Soul Silver now so I guess it doesn't really matter. Although I think that Silver had a better style to it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Save-Batteries-fix-pokemon-Game-Boy-Silver-Crystal-/130397968089?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e5c5316d9

It won't save cause the battery is worn. Just replace the battery and it saves good as new. But is Soul Silver a remake of Silver? I never quite figured that out.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Save-Batteries-fix-pokemon-Game-Boy-Silver-Crystal-/130397968089?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e5c5316d9

It won't save cause the battery is worn. Just replace the battery and it saves good as new. But is Soul Silver a remake of Silver? I never quite figured that out.

The battery, like in the cartridge? Which kind do you get? And yes Soul Silver is a remake of Silver with a bunch of added features. Although there is something that feels a bit off about it, I don't quite know how to explain it. It just doesn't seem to have that Silver feel to it ya know?
Back to top Go down

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

The battery, like in the cartridge? Which kind do you get? And yes Soul Silver is a remake of Silver with a bunch of added features. Although there is something that feels a bit off about it, I don't quite know how to explain it. It just doesn't seem to have that Silver feel to it ya know?

Yeah I know what ya mean. But yeah, the battery in the cartridge, if you crack it open you can see the battery. It just wears out over time, I replaced one in my friends Gold version and it works like new now, it stopped saving just like yours.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 pm

theres a remake for silver and gold u can get 16 badges on them now
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Oh wow that's so cool!
It's one of the only reasons I want a ds.

I wish there was an online and it was like an mmo (there's one for pc but come on, handheld ftw!).

I guess I'll have to just get a cute mmo experience from Graal on Iphone/Ipod Touch Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Oh wow that's so cool!

I wish there was an online and it was like an mmo (there's one for pc but come on, handheld ftw!).

I guess I'll have to just get a cute mmo experience from Graal on Iphone/Ipod Touch Sad

Haha! but they dont have online battles for the DS versions? I swear you could play with friends online, since you could with a cord on the GBA
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm

I love pokemon.I dont care if people think its kiddy it is still very fun to play.Like mario is.Hell,pretty much every nintedno series is fun to play no matter how old you are

Ruby/Saphire was always my favorite
Back to top Go down

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 pm

HellJumper wrote:
I love pokemon.I dont care if people think its kiddy it is still very fun to play.Like mario is.Hell,pretty much every nintedno series is fun to play no matter how old you are

Ruby/Saphire was always my favorite

Agreed! I am about 3 hours into Fire Red right now, but Gold is always my favorite!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:10 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Oh wow that's so cool!

Haha! but they dont have online battles for the DS versions? I swear you could play with friends online, since you could with a cord on the GBA

I dunno but it hasn't got free roam has it? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

POKEMON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!!   POKEMON!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

POKEMON!!!!
Page 1 of 1