This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"

Go down 
+4
andes755
DemonWolf
Invincible
Master_Chief
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" Empty
PostSubject: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Sony lost in court against the class action lawsuit. Time to pay up.
http://www.mdpcelaw.com/news.cfm?article=129
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Whoa, so when am I getting my $200 check?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm

LOLZ!
They've really lost so much cash since they released the ps3. It will be the death of them. XD
It's not easy having the beast known as Microsoft as competition eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 pm

you all realize this is completely fake

lulz
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

andes755 wrote:

lulz
Yeah I saw the PSU damage control article. This hasnt been proven as "fake" just not confirmed. Theres a difference. Sony still could have settled out of court.
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/sony-will-not-be-refunding-all-ps3-owners-law-firms-site-hacked-3925/
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:10 pm

well i could do with some extra money....i need some of it for my Halo Reach legendary edition. lol thanks for the money sony! now im going to use it to buy a 360 exclusive lol the irony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 pm

So how do I get paid?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
well i could do with some extra money....i need some of it for my Halo Reach legendary edition. lol thanks for the money sony! now im going to use it to buy a 360 exclusive lol the irony

Haha Epic Win.

You know on sites like lockerz.com where you get free stuff, there are all those pics from members where they show stuff they've won and have a piece of paper saying stuff like "thank you, you made this possible!", you should totally do one of those when you get Halo Reach, saying thank you to Sony, and send it to them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:25 pm

The people at Sony really aren't the brightest bunch are they?

I hope this is true. Anyone that isn't Sony should...Even those dumbass PS3 fanboys would get some money even though they probably don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 pm

The site was hacked. This is fake.
Back to top Go down
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
andes755 wrote:

lulz
Yeah I saw the PSU damage control article. This hasnt been proven as "fake" just not confirmed. Theres a difference. Sony still could have settled out of court.
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/sony-will-not-be-refunding-all-ps3-owners-law-firms-site-hacked-3925/
the coverage of the case on justia.com, that PSU linked to, which I guess you browsed over, stated

"CLERKS NOTICE CONTINUING MOTION HEARING. Motion Hearing set for 7/15/2010"

no decision has been made yet

I find the notion, that Sony would offer to refund half the cost of a PS3 to all of it's customers, absent of a court ruling, quite amusing
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 am

lightlamp2 wrote:

LOL. Legendary post right here.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
QFT
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 pm

andes755 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
andes755 wrote:

lulz
the coverage of the case on justia.com, that PSU linked to, which I guess you browsed over, stated

"CLERKS NOTICE CONTINUING MOTION HEARING. Motion Hearing set for 7/15/2010"

no decision has been made yet

I find the notion, that Sony would offer to refund half the cost of a PS3 to all of it's customers, absent of a court ruling, quite amusing

for a second think like sony. They lost a handheld because of piracy and half of last gen because of piracy. They dont want it to happen to ps3. i heard that the person who hacked the other os feature said people could put in custom firmware throught the other os feature this could once again lead to piracy. the only way sony could stop it is by removing other os completely. from a customer pov i would be pissed but from a company's pov i just saved a shit load of money saving myself from piracy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"   Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature" Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony refunding all registered PS3 owners for removing "advertised feature"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: