This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HipHopGamer is at it again

Go down 
+5
DemonWolf
atari_g33k
Alchemist
Blixtstorm
optimusprime
9 posters
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

HipHopGamer is at it again Empty
PostSubject: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 am

Microsoft Can’t Match Sony Exclusives

http://n4g.com/news/537806/microsoft-cant-match-sony-exclusives-what-went-wrong-hhgs-pre-e3-6-6-10

Laughing Laughing Laughing

i love this guy, hes so awful its funny, very funny. I remember when he was all pro xbox a few years ago i thought he was a tit then but
now hes gone up another level.

the comment section is funny on the link but this guy nails it:

For the love of god...
First things first, don't react to this guys posts this way!

Who the f*ck is he? What credentials does he have in the industry? What makes you so sure he's a trustworthy source? "My boys at so and so hooked me up with some exclusive info.." sure thing dude, so they'd tell a nobody like you and not a website or source with some credibility? That ain't journalism, and you're not a journalist! And just as the final nail in the coffin, he does his shows in a basement.. wow.

Ignore this clown, he's a virus; I've been doing it for some time now and haven't regretted it. HHG, dude just quit while you still have some pride
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 am

I dont like Hip Hop culture...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:40 am

The guy can barely even speak english.I think hes easily the worst gaming journalist i ever seen
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 am

well if you think about it xbox hasnt pushed the boundry for graphics this generation yet. gears of war 2 had limitations because of its unreal engine and halo has been using the same engine since halo 3 which needs to change. this year has been good for 360 with mass effect 2, and alan wake but who else thinks crackdown 2 looks like lazy work. dont get me wrong the game looks hella fun and i already preordered it but the game doesnt look that impressive. one game i cant wait is gears of war 3 looks amazing with a updated unreal engine
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
I dont like Hip Hop culture...

Same. So when there's a guy who mixes that with fanboyism, you can't help but want to rofl @ him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 am

Alchemist wrote:
The guy can barely even speak english.I think hes easily the worst gaming journalist i ever seen
He's undeserving of the title: journalist.
Call him "just another fanboy" instead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 pm

wasnt this guy that said alan wake is on the wrong system or some shit?
this guy is pathetic,he tries not to be a fanboy,but he can be exposed soo fast..
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:31 pm

and when he says about the exclusives,i think its matter of a personal preference,some people like the 360 exclusives more,but some people might like ps3 exclusives more,but some people take it too far seriously (ps3 fanboys) they seem like the ps3 exclusives are the best and its a true fact..its stupid..this guy sounds like those fanboys
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:51 pm

He spews bullshit i remember that time when he said there was a beta for splinter cell conviction in assassins creed 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:52 pm

God these fanboys are so stupid, they just need to stop living lol albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm

atari_g33k wrote:
well if you think about it xbox hasnt pushed the boundry for graphics this generation yet. gears of war 2 had limitations because of its unreal engine and halo has been using the same engine since halo 3 which needs to change. this year has been good for 360 with mass effect 2, and alan wake but who else thinks crackdown 2 looks like lazy work. dont get me wrong the game looks hella fun and i already preordered it but the game doesnt look that impressive. one game i cant wait is gears of war 3 looks amazing with a updated unreal engine

While I see what you mean with graphics, I am not one who cares about them, neither do most of the people on this site, nothing wrong with you if you do though.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Derp
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:

While I see what you mean with graphics, I am not one who cares about them, neither do most of the people on this site, nothing wrong with you if you do though.

well graphics is the only departement we are behind in thats the reason i had to bring that up and the only reason why people switched to xbox 360 is for is hd graphics or we all could still be playing our xbox original lol games were much more fun back then Smile graphics is one of the reason why people buy a game
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:34 pm

MS need to invest in 1st party devs. Thats were Sony definetly have the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HipHopGamer is at it again   HipHopGamer is at it again Empty

Back to top Go down

HipHopGamer is at it again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: