This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call of Duty: The War Collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scarboy6693
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Call of Duty: The War Collection Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:51 am

A 360 Only Bundle That Includes COD2, COD3, and WaW.

What do you guys think? Are You gonna Buy it?

Might be a great way to catch up on the older Non-Modern Warfare COD games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/techdude6693

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:49 pm

I doubt I will buy it, unless it has every Cod game in it. That woul be sweet, all the CoDs ported Rotherham 360 in one collection
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:36 pm

That is a nice idea but I don't really know, I've not got the games but I don't think I would like them. I've already gotten a bit bored of MW2.
There are just way more games I'd rather get.
Eg: The Darkness! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 am

CoD campaign just isnt engaging enough for me to buy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:18 am

No I will not buy it. CoD is overrated now. The only good one is Modern Warfare 1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:50 am

Kendo wrote:
No I will not buy it. CoD is overrated now. The only good one is Modern Warfare 1.

Wait?

From who did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:53 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Wait?

I did not hear that from anyone? I played MW2 and did not like the fact that there were campers in it (too many).
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 am

Kendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Wait?

I did not hear that from anyone? I played MW2 and did not like the fact that there were campers in it (too many).
So the fact that COD4 has up 64 players, while MW2 only have 24 on any platform...

Have you played COD2 or COD3? COD4? WaW?

From the look of your mighty game collection... i would say you havent even seen them play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Wait?

So the fact that COD4 has up 64 players, while MW2 only have 24 on any platform...

Have you played COD2 or COD3? COD4? WaW?

From the look of your mighty game collection... i would say you havent even seen them play.
If you will notice my post above (the first one) I said Modern Warfare 1 (CoD4) was the only good one. Which means obviously I have played it. I played WaW at my dad's house, played a demo for CoD2, and CoD3 is DO NOT WANT. Obviously you had no idea what I meant when I said Modern Warfare 1. Oh and I have played MW2 (my brother owns it). I personally do not like it (multiplayer), but do not really hate it (Single-player). If you will take a look at my Youtube channel I put in a Win category and in that category it says Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Now not to be mean but I think we outta go back to the CoD subject. I am more excited for the new Medal of Honor coming out, which will most likely beat CoD, in terms of how awesome it shall be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: The War Collection   Call of Duty: The War Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: The War Collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: