This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

7th reviews ModNation Racers!

Go down 
+8
micheal82
GeneralMLD
Invincible
Notorious
Stigma
atari_g33k
Pickles
Kendo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

7th reviews ModNation Racers! Empty
PostSubject: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Well its nice to know that the PS3's game library this year is not so strong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm

But it's a double AA game! ZOMGZORS
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Kendo wrote:

its a single persons opinion lol mnr has a metacritic score of 82 which makes it AA so how can you say this year is not strong for ps3. he also said halo 3 and deadly premonition was shit what do you have to say about that?? i dont take him seriously i take it as a persons opinion and respect his opinion nothing more than that and i think its stupid to post a ps3 games review on a xbox 360's forum

off topic question werent you that guy on bbc sonic fag show username looks familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm

I personally love the game, one person's opinion doesn't mean shit.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm

lol, and here i was beginning to think that Sony was coursing through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 pm

i didnt stop laughing
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:52 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Racing in career is fun, but no one can deny the broken online and load times suck balls.

Im not sure if its going on ebay yet. Ive had fun with it, but if I cant race online it has practically no replay value to me.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:08 am

AA is AA. Good vid though
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:01 am

Predicted Truth response:
Whats upper (is that even a word) I'm going to talk about the greatest racing game in the market Mod Nation Racers. It's teh bestest cause its on a Sony system the PS3. I don't care that Sony traitor 7th says its great. Long wait time is good because you can enjoy the music that Sony put in the game, why they put it in there if they didn't want you to enjoy it. And and and how dare he diss a PS3 exclusive (starts to tear up). I mean is on the PS3 that automatically makes it good. I rented this game yesterday and its been loading ever since, that gave me the time to make this vid. Don't you see the greatness in that. (Tears streaming down face) And that fuckin asshole 7th dared to diss that. Yes my rental period is up tomorrow but its the best racing game that I've played. I should know because i rent 2 games a week and I may rent this again.

I've played it and went back to Mario Kart Wii.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:19 am

Pickles wrote:
But it's a double AA game! ZOMGZORS

Double AA?! That would make it.... Zomg! AAAA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 am

Great vid, I think he's too harsh with mnr though, even in it's current state I would probably give it like 7/10 and if patched, even higher. Okay he showed some serious issues with the game but no games are perfect, I guess you just need to try and look past it's flaws. Eg: oblivion, u have the guards that always seem
to know you've killed someone and suddenly appear to arrest you, there are severe ingame loading times, dips in framerate, long load times, crashes, npc death bugs, strange stuck in environment glitches and lots more! Yet thE game is a masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 am

Kendo, ps3 has a strong library/lineup. 7th is just one person. While he made lots of valid points, go to metacritic and see for yourself how good the game is. Plus, mnr was one of the slightly minor games in the lineup. It got GOW3 and Heavy Rain and other stuff and it's getting last guardian, gran turismo, etc

I have to say it though, in the comment section of a vid a while back me and 7th were talking about the lineups of ps3 and 360. I predicted mnr would be AA and 7th said there was a high chance it could be AAA like LBP... Lol I think it shows how we can't judge books (or games) by their covers Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:00 am

Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Racing in career is fun, but no one can deny the broken online and load times suck balls.

Im not sure if its going on ebay yet. Ive had fun with it, but if I cant race online it has practically no replay value to me.

Yes, the loading times are horrible but I didnt find the online to be that bad. And they will probably fix it with a patch soon.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:40 am

the ps3 and xbox have an equal ammount of games this year. exept the ps3 has one more AA game than the xbox.
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
the ps3 and xbox have an equal ammount of games this year. exept the ps3 has one more AA game than the xbox.

A and AA means nothing its the AAA that matter the most and its laughable that both ps3 and 360 only 1 AAA title and its June well ps3 has 2 if you consider mlb 10 the show its still laughable; hopefully crackdown 2 be AAA until reach comes out which will be AAA without a doubt Smile do you think that there are a lot of A's im my post lol
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Kendo wrote:

i have to disagree with that. this is one guy's opinion. i have to agree with JubJub, one opinion doesn't mean shit. and saying the ps3's lineup this year isn't so strong is rather stupid. they both have good lineups, but ps3 has a better lineup this year IMO
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:41 pm

atari_g33k wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

A and AA means nothing its the AAA that matter the most and its laughable that both ps3 and 360 only 1 AAA title and its June well ps3 has 2 if you consider mlb 10 the show its still laughable; hopefully crackdown 2 be AAA until reach comes out which will be AAA without a doubt Smile do you think that there are a lot of A's im my post lol

you have 15 A's lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

you have 15 A's lol!

LOL!

Math Win Razz
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 pm

I think this game should have been a PSN game
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th reviews ModNation Racers!   7th reviews ModNation Racers! Empty

Back to top Go down

7th reviews ModNation Racers!
Page 1 of 1