This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hellhound bought a 360

Go down 
+6
Master_Chief
arnt god of war
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
atari_g33k
lightlamp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Hellhound bought a 360 Empty
PostSubject: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:54 am

Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 pm

is this post really necessary its just someone buying a 360 lol im not following the console war is hellhound like a really huge fanboy or something
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Ah! Good for him. I almost saw this coming because I noticed a post he left to someone saying how he always thought 360 was a beast, if it wasn't for the fact that it kept breaking on him.

Now he's bitten the bullet and gotten one.

Hope I can get his gamertag. I would want to play him online.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 am

He says he still prefers the PS3............but this video is just one giant smack into PS3 fanboys faces.

He essentially admits the PS3 cant satisfy him alone............that he needs a 360 to complete his gaming fix.

See 360 gamers typically only need just that......a 360. We have 360/PS3 games, 360 exclusives...........and the best part, 360/PC games.

360 owners are SELF SUFFICIENT. PS3 gamers tend to run to their MS PCs or in Hellhounds case...........actually buy a 360.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Good for him. Multi console FTW
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:16 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
For the whatever
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
He says he still prefers the PS3............but this video is just one giant smack into PS3 fanboys faces.

He essentially admits the PS3 cant satisfy him alone............that he needs a 360 to complete his gaming fix.

See 360 gamers typically only need just that......a 360. We have 360/PS3 games, 360 exclusives...........and the best part, 360/PC games.

360 owners are SELF SUFFICIENT. PS3 gamers tend to run to their MS PCs or in Hellhounds case...........actually buy a 360.
QFT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
For the whatever

More like "for the motherfucking-win!" oh wait that would be FTMW rofl
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

For once I have to disagree with you, Mld. Just because someone decides to have multiple consoles, by no means does that have anything to do with them not getting fully satisfied from their current system. I've been tempted to get a ps3 on multiple occasions. Hell, for an example I feel the psp is the greatest handheld ever made and for ages I argued with ds fanboys telling them how much ds is crap compared to it but recently, even in the psp's best year for gaming, I've decided I want a ds just to play a number of games which psp doesn't have.
Multiple consoles is always better than single consoles. Though ps3 isn't for me because I'm having enough trouble as it is gathering enough cash for games on just a single system! XD
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm

demondragondude wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

For once I have to disagree with you, Mld. Just because someone decides to have multiple consoles, by no means does that have anything to do with them not getting fully satisfied from their current system. I've been tempted to get a ps3 on multiple occasions. Hell, for an example I feel the psp is the greatest handheld ever made and for ages I argued with ds fanboys telling them how much ds is crap compared to it but recently, even in the psp's best year for gaming, I've decided I want a ds just to play a number of games which psp doesn't have.
Multiple consoles is always better than single consoles. Though ps3 isn't for me because I'm having enough trouble as it is gathering enough cash for games on just a single system! XD
hold on what is up with your gamercard sig? its got flithy PS3 exclusives in it!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:09 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

hold on what is up with your gamercard sig? its got flithy PS3 exclusives in it!

I'm turning into a ps3 fanboy Sad

lol jk I hacked my 360 and managed to get some ps3 games working on it. It's working pretty smoothly.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Hellhound bought a 360 Achievement

lol! Win
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm

demondragondude wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

I'm turning into a ps3 fanboy Sad

lol jk I hacked my 360 and managed to get some ps3 games working on it. It's working pretty smoothly.
Awesome so now the 360 plays blu-ray?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 pm

No, downloaded the games and prayed to the gaming god and asked him if he could make the games work on it... Or something.....
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Most people own more then one console. There's not really some deep meaning behind it. When I got a SNES, it wasn't because my Genesis couldn't satisfy me anymore. I just wanted to play new games.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm

demondragondude wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

what you say is true.............but its weird coming from a self proclaimed PS3 fanboy such as Hellhound.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Invincible wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Most people own more then one console. There's not really some deep meaning behind it. When I got a SNES, it wasn't because my Genesis couldn't satisfy me anymore. I just wanted to play new games.

true, but again its weird coming from dedicated fanboys.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am

funny thing is hellhound use to be with us untill he did that double agent move on us cause I use to have on my friends list
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

what you say is true.............but its weird coming from a self proclaimed PS3 fanboy such as Hellhound.

Agreed. Though he's not the only one. I'm sure multiconsole owning is just becoming more popular, perhaps due to playing friends who own different systems or to try out other games. Wink
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am

I have a feeling that he is gonna be pissed, because if he had waited a week he could have got the 360 slim and saved some money.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 pm

micheal82 wrote:
I have a feeling that he is gonna be pissed, because if he had waited a week he could have got the 360 slim and saved some money.
This. He should have waited. I kinda feel bad for the guy haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound bought a 360   Hellhound bought a 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellhound bought a 360
Page 1 of 1