This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:55 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fank wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
@Fank

Well it doesnt need too.Halo has already revolutionized a genre and has one of the best onlines out there(soon it will be Halo Reach online).

Plus they are changing a its campaign mechanics(levels are free roam and allow the player to use different stratagies),plus adding a bunch of abilities like Jetpacks,armorlock,stealth and sprint.

I wouldnt call that "not innovative"
I would. Nothing is new about that, and thats ok for me. Im not the "I need da innovationz"guy, but you shouldn't bash Kz3 because its Killzone. Both games aren#t innovative

Halo was innovative, WAS. There is no denying that Halo:CE set a standard for FPS's. Especially in that gen. But there is nothing innovative about Reach, same with KZ3. But does that mean it won't be a good game? No, but will be fucking great games, and I will pre order both of them. They don't need to be innovative to be good.

killzone 2 did some innovative things aswell like first person cover system, 5 game modes in one match and it set new standards for swearing in games lol!
Killzone 3 will just improve that and add stuff like first person melee kills (i dont think i have seen a game that does that)

But i hear there will be less swearing Sad

The cover system was nothing innovative, yes very few FPS's had it, but for how bad the cover system in KZ2 was I wouldn't even consider it innovative. I never used it because it was just horrible. But yeah, some of the mechanics and feel of heaviness in the game hasn't really been done, and the 5 game modes in the online (which was fucking awesome). But those things aren't innovative, innovative means it changes the genre as a whole. Like games will follow after for all of gaming in the future. Same goes for Reach also, it has new stuff, but is it innovative? No

Wrong

It depends on what the game is and how much it is adding too it.If a game adds a tiny couple of new features,then it aint really innovative.if a game add lots of big features such as Halo Reach,yes it is new

Plus,Innovative doesnt = New.But many people dont understand that

Reach doesn't add a lot of new features that other games haven't had.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:58 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
gonna be mediocre


Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Double10
Oh im sorry i guess i Offended the people who like mindless shooters with nothing new to bring to the genera. i facedesk at you jubjub i facedesk...facefuckingdesk. gears isnt really immune to this but i hardly like gears and halo brought abunch of things and reach is just like a compilation of them all.

I dont just like mindless shooters, if I did I would be playing Modern Warfare 2. And just because you don't like Killzone doesn't mean it is gonna be mediocre. It is gonna be a good game. See, I could go say Reach is mediocre too. Works both ways, Reach ain't bringing anything new to FPS genre. They are improving the Halo gameplay.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
gonna be mediocre


Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Double10
Oh im sorry i guess i Offended the people who like mindless shooters with nothing new to bring to the genera. i facedesk at you jubjub i facedesk...facefuckingdesk. gears isnt really immune to this but i hardly like gears and halo brought abunch of things and reach is just like a compilation of them all.

I dont just like mindless shooters, if I did I would be playing Modern Warfare 2. And just because you don't like Killzone doesn't mean it is gonna be mediocre. It is gonna be a good game. See, I could go say Reach is mediocre too. Works both ways, Reach ain't bringing anything new to FPS genre. They are improving the Halo gameplay.
space combat name a game forge ect... reach will have alot of features kz3 wont and its not just because its kz its because from what ive seen read its just kz2 with scenery and jetpacks oh also melee kills wow
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
gonna be mediocre


Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Double10
Oh im sorry i guess i Offended the people who like mindless shooters with nothing new to bring to the genera. i facedesk at you jubjub i facedesk...facefuckingdesk. gears isnt really immune to this but i hardly like gears and halo brought abunch of things and reach is just like a compilation of them all.

I dont just like mindless shooters, if I did I would be playing Modern Warfare 2. And just because you don't like Killzone doesn't mean it is gonna be mediocre. It is gonna be a good game. See, I could go say Reach is mediocre too. Works both ways, Reach ain't bringing anything new to FPS genre. They are improving the Halo gameplay.
space combat name a game forge ect... reach will have alot of features kz3 wont and its not just because its kz its because from what ive seen read its just kz2 with scenery and jetpacks oh also melee kills wow

So reach is just Halo with assassinations and jetpacks, oh dont forget you can sprint! thats soooooooo innovative.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am

The gameplay looks like it's taken some neat features, although they should put in a gruesome Rico death scene in that game. That would be awesome.

And for you children bickering over there. Halo CE was innovative, Halo Reach isn't innovative, but a compilation of improved techniques. Killzone 3 isn't very different from Killzone 2, but implementing new gameplay mechanics like Halo Reach. Neither is innovative, but that doesn't mean either is bad.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:19 am

It seems that none of you(except for arnt) know what innovation really is

if a few games used jetpacks,its innovative.If EVERY shooter used jetpacks,then it isnt innovative

Innovative DOES NOT = NEW
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 pm

HellJumper wrote:
It seems that none of you(except for arnt) know what innovation really is

if a few games used jetpacks,its innovative.If EVERY shooter used jetpacks,then it isnt innovative

Innovative DOES NOT = NEW

So you are saying jetpacks are innovative?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
It seems that none of you(except for arnt) know what innovation really is

if a few games used jetpacks,its innovative.If EVERY shooter used jetpacks,then it isnt innovative

Innovative DOES NOT = NEW

So you are saying jetpacks are innovative?

Yes they are.Until many shooters start using them.Though jetpacks havnt been used that much so far.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
It seems that none of you(except for arnt) know what innovation really is

if a few games used jetpacks,its innovative.If EVERY shooter used jetpacks,then it isnt innovative

Innovative DOES NOT = NEW

So you are saying jetpacks are innovative?

Yes they are.Until many shooters start using them.Though jetpacks havnt been used that much so far.

Quote :
Innovative – adjective
tending to innovate or characterized by innovation.

Quote :
Innovation – noun
something new or different introduced

New...
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
It seems that none of you(except for arnt) know what innovation really is

if a few games used jetpacks,its innovative.If EVERY shooter used jetpacks,then it isnt innovative

Innovative DOES NOT = NEW

So you are saying jetpacks are innovative?

Yes they are.Until many shooters start using them.Though jetpacks havnt been used that much so far.

Quote :
Innovative – adjective
tending to innovate or characterized by innovation.

Quote :
Innovation – noun
something new or different introduced

New...
but it could mean a new combo or features or just features from a different genre aka space combat
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
It seems that none of you(except for arnt) know what innovation really is

if a few games used jetpacks,its innovative.If EVERY shooter used jetpacks,then it isnt innovative

Innovative DOES NOT = NEW

So you are saying jetpacks are innovative?

Yes they are.Until many shooters start using them.Though jetpacks havnt been used that much so far.

Quote :
Innovative – adjective
tending to innovate or characterized by innovation.

Quote :
Innovation – noun
something new or different introduced

New...
but it could mean a new combo or features or just features from a different genre aka space combat

QFT
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 am

HellJumper wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
It seems that none of you(except for arnt) know what innovation really is

if a few games used jetpacks,its innovative.If EVERY shooter used jetpacks,then it isnt innovative

Innovative DOES NOT = NEW

So you are saying jetpacks are innovative?

Yes they are.Until many shooters start using them.Though jetpacks havnt been used that much so far.

Quote :
Innovative – adjective
tending to innovate or characterized by innovation.

Quote :
Innovation – noun
something new or different introduced

New...
but it could mean a new combo or features or just features from a different genre aka space combat

QFT

HellJumper wrote:
Innovative DOES NOT = NEW
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 am

Ok, here is what I think (in terms of gaming) innovative means, it has such a big impact on gaming that it shapes that genre and every game in that genre made after it. Something like that. Halo Reach, nor Killzone 3, does NOT change the FPS genre AT ALL. They are just another FPS. Halo:CE was innovative, but Reach is not.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
It seems that none of you(except for arnt) know what innovation really is

if a few games used jetpacks,its innovative.If EVERY shooter used jetpacks,then it isnt innovative

Innovative DOES NOT = NEW

So you are saying jetpacks are innovative?

Yes they are.Until many shooters start using them.Though jetpacks havnt been used that much so far.

Quote :
Innovative – adjective
tending to innovate or characterized by innovation.

Quote :
Innovation – noun
something new or different introduced

New...
but it could mean a new combo or features or just features from a different genre aka space combat

QFT

HellJumper wrote:
Innovative DOES NOT = NEW
it doesnt have to be new in the sense that it could be a feature another genre had for a while or it could be a feature from awhile back that people gave up on because it sucked before but someone does it amazingly...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ok, here is what I think (in terms of gaming) innovative means, it has such a big impact on gaming that it shapes that genre and every game in that genre made after it. Something like that. Halo Reach, nor Killzone 3, does NOT change the FPS genre AT ALL. They are just another FPS. Halo:CE was innovative, but Reach is not.

You are thinking of revolutionary,not innovation
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:24 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ok, here is what I think (in terms of gaming) innovative means, it has such a big impact on gaming that it shapes that genre and every game in that genre made after it. Something like that. Halo Reach, nor Killzone 3, does NOT change the FPS genre AT ALL. They are just another FPS. Halo:CE was innovative, but Reach is not.

You are thinking of revolutionary,not innovation

Ok, please explain the difference. Or how innovative doesnt mean new (even though it is in the dictionary)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:54 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ok, here is what I think (in terms of gaming) innovative means, it has such a big impact on gaming that it shapes that genre and every game in that genre made after it. Something like that. Halo Reach, nor Killzone 3, does NOT change the FPS genre AT ALL. They are just another FPS. Halo:CE was innovative, but Reach is not.

You are thinking of revolutionary,not innovation

Ok, please explain the difference. Or how innovative doesnt mean new (even though it is in the dictionary)

Well,revolutionary is when a game revolutionize the genre.New doesnt mean it will revolutionize the genre.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Isnt this arguement rather pointless.We should be talking about Killzone 3......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!   Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Killzone 3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» New THX Logo Trailer
» The Next Big Thing New Trailer
» muxxu gameplay
» IvanHoe 46 Tests
» Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: