This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2

Go down 
+2
M3A7L04F
Stoney
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 am

Supposedly EA have denied it. But Im sure something will be said about Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 Untitl10

An interactive E3 showfloor map feature on GameSpot has apparently revealed three big sequels we can expect to see at the show next week -- at least, if the games listed in the feature are accurate. Clicking on Electronic Arts's booth shows both Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 listed in their "featured games," while clicking on Tecmo Koei's booth shows Dead or Alive 5.

That leaves three potential explanations: these listings are legitimate early leaks, pure speculation on GameSpot's part of what they expect to see at the show, or simple errors. And considering GameSpot is a long-running and well-established site, we doubt they'd deliberately be fabricating leaks for headline-grabbing attention.

A showing of Mass Effect 3 this soon would be quite a surprise, though, especially since lead producer Casey Hudson recently said "it probably won't be for quite a few months that we talk about Mass Effect 3" -- and that was said just late last month. Dragon Age 2, on the other hand, seems more likely, since BioWare seemingly revealed a February release for the game in the Dragon Age: Origins Awakening packaging. As for Dead or Alive 5, that would be an entirely new announcement as we haven't heard of any plans for another sequel in the series.

But again, we'd like to point out "pure speculation" and "simple error" are entirely likely explanations here. If more clarification on these listings comes up, we'll pass it along.

Last edited by xSTONEYx187x on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:07 pm

I doubt ME3 would come this soon.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:37 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I think it just might be a teaser trailer
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

They have already confirmed when they released ME2, that the game would not take more then 1 year to make. So from that, probably fall/winter release.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

They have already confirmed when they released ME2, that the game would not take more then 1 year to make. So from that, probably fall/winter release.

Im going with a Jan-Feb 2011 release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:55 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Im going with a Jan-Feb 2011 release.

At the earliest time too. I still wouldnt think that they would release it with in the same year.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

haha yes.I tried to tell this to people but no one ever beleived me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Do you have a link or something?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:39 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Do you have a link or something?

I did,but that was months ago.I beleive it was in an interview they said this info.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I wonder if Mass Effect will stay as a PC/X360 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
I wonder if Mass Effect will stay as a PC/X360 exclusive.

Yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 pm

I doubt that they will show any more than a teaser trailer. There's a bunch of ME2 DLC that they want to do. (Casey Hudson said in an interview)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2   Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: