This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo reach will blow your mind at E3

Go down 
+6
Pein
Stoney
Doominator99
Arbiteris
ghost23
day walker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 am

ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
halo reach was amazing the new firefight and space combat i loved it! and that new gun is sexy!!!

Which one? The airstrike guns looks insane!!
Thats the one!
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Halo Reach and Gears 3 looked fantastic, but that was about it
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:15 am

Frank2368 wrote:
To be honest, I think Microsoft had the worst one this year. It had too much casual stuff (Kinect/Natal, and most of the motion controls were faked by paid actors), and wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

Faked by paid actors...?

Dude they have to act to demonstrate what it's like. What would you prefer they do, just brag about it all the way through the conference or actually show what an impact it has on your gaming/social experience?

It's a demonstration.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 am

demondragondude wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
To be honest, I think Microsoft had the worst one this year. It had too much casual stuff (Kinect/Natal, and most of the motion controls were faked by paid actors), and wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

Faked by paid actors...?

Dude they have to act to demonstrate what it's like. What would you prefer they do, just brag about it all the way through the conference or actually show what an impact it has on your gaming/social experience?

It's a demonstration.

Exactly.This is what ive been telling people
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 am

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

Faked by paid actors...?

It's a demonstration.

Allright, now you guys are just being ridiculous. If they trust in their own program, why don't they just actually use Kinect like the way Sony demonstrated Move?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 am

Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

Faked by paid actors...?

It's a demonstration.

Allright, now you guys are just being ridiculous. If they trust in their own program, why don't they just actually use Kinect like the way Sony demonstrated Move?

They were actors, thats a fact. Just like when Kevin Butler came on stage, the guy presenting was actually surprised, he knew he was coming out. But that doesn't change the fact that the Kinnect conference was retarded.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:

Faked by paid actors...?

It's a demonstration.

Umm dude,EVERY PERSON WHO CAME UP ON THE STAGE IN ALL 3 CONFERENCE WERE ACTORS!Sony did the exact same thing as MS did.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Ugh... Now you guys are just being complete fanboys...
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
what halo reach was awesome and yes most people that went on stage were awesome its my expierence that like half the people who are bashing or going meh at reach no shit all about what they showed at e3.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 am

Frank2368 wrote:

No,your just being an idiot....
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
what halo reach was awesome and yes most people that went on stage were awesome its my expierence that like half the people who are bashing or going meh at reach no shit all about what they showed at e3.
that lead xbox guy that looked like tom cruise was really bad

"so we are going to show you...*pause* what we are very excited...*pause*...about...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo reach will blow your mind at E3   Halo reach will blow your mind at E3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo reach will blow your mind at E3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: