This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY! Empty
PostSubject: HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY!   HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 pm

albino It's funny. Just Saturday, I was at a Birthday party at a pizza parlor when I heard my name on the intercom saying I have a phone call. It was my mom and she said she adopted a bunny from next door. Aparently the Chinese neighbors are breeding rabbits and they gave us a white bunny. (Don't know if its male or female.)

They apparently don't know that rabbits breed and breed breed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breedbreed and breed.

these photos are from this morning and they are blurred a bit because i couldn't use flash...it would scare him at this range. Last pic is my fatfuck cat. albino

HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY! Dsc_0110
HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY! Dsc_0111
HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY! Dsc_0310
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY!   HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 pm

cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY!   HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 pm

I love rodents

Rats FTW.They are the best rodents to have(proven too).I had 3 rats(but they recently died).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY!   HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAHA Ever get a random pet? It's a bunnY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: