This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silly 4 Chaners again

Go down 
+3
arnt god of war
Arbiteris
Alchemist
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 am

also this way my comments are more important and stand out
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 am

">They think the inferior versions of Mass Effect 1/2, Left 4 Dead 1/2 are the best ones" silly dumbass plz explain why mass effect 1 and 2 scored 2 points lower on the pc than their xbox counter parts.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 am

">Using a forum like an imageboard
So that's how he got his +1200 posts" yes because this is just a place to chill and have fun geez.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 am

"My xbox 360 got RROD a week after I bought it THANKS MICRO$OFT---~" Umad?
"No it's because you can't handle being called an idiot. That's the reason why you are all on XR. You are too stupid or too arrogant to be called out for saying something retarded. That's why every single member on XR is a member. Stupidity or arrogance. That's it." Umad?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 am

I'll break this down into a bulleted list, as you don't enjoy walls of text.

-We don't mock you because we are PS3 fanboys, we hate all the vidya equally
i have no ideal what vidya is

-We mock you because you are so easily riled to defend even the most valid points we may have against you
um k i guess some people on here are like this

-Pc/360 games are not "Microsoft exclusive" I can play any of them on my Sony laptop, and some of them on a macbook if I wanted to.
your sony labtop runs on windows which is a point some people make

-Easly 3/4 the people trolling you own 360's
99% of statistics are made up.
-Come back during the e3 conference, and you'll find there are plenty of people as happy to talk about Microsoft as you are
no thanks i dont like 4chan

-As a fervent xbox user, you make us look like idiots, and you're the reason I no longer pay for xbox live
um are you talking to me because i dont fervently use my xbox

-If one of your xbox's RROD's is that to you guys like having a gay son is to a pastor?

In conclusion, you're 14 year olds, that don't know shit, and hopefully you'll get straightened out in high school.
and the last 2 points are where you become just like everyone else
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 am

now i have a question for you guys

were a site of like maybe 10+ members and as you said alot of people here are under the age of 18 so why do you go out of your way to troll us especially since most of us dont give a shit.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 am

"Way to go arnt god of war! The mods are going to be so pleased that you fended off the entire 4chan hoard by yourself!

Just kidding they'll think you're retarded for giving us more ammo to use." lol if you think were all retarded and this forum is retarded then you have every thread to use as "ammo"
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 am

">dont give a shit
>lock down registration for 2 days
>have whole subforum "troll graveyard"" wasnt aware i was admin of this forum.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am

">were a site of like maybe 10+ members and as you said alot of people here are under the age of 18 so why do you go out of your way to troll us especially since most of us dont give a shit.

Judging by how we stopped posting in your thread, and you're still replying to us; you very obviously DO give a shit."i like replying to you guys and seeing your guys response so i give a shit?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 am

">i wasnt aware i was admin of this forum
well i wasnt aware i implied that." i wasnt aware regular members could open up subforums and close registration... DAMN you guys suck then.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 am

"arnt god of war has 1253 posts, I don't see anyone on 4chan with 1253 posts

argument over" wow epic logic
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 am

">implying i implied regular users could do that, i was implying that because you said MOST OF THE BOARD DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT, THAT THEY OBVIOUSLY DID, BECAUSE THE REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED, AND NEW USERS WERE GETTING BANNED ON REGISTRATION" yes because while we dont really care that you "troll" us we dont like you here OMGZ DED YOUZ ZZZ MIIZ EP1C LOGIXSSSS
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 am

">i like replying to you guys and seeing your guys response so i give a shit?

And NOW you get it." if i gave a shit i would care if you guys replied if you didnt reply i wouldnt post i would do something else
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 pm

GRRR SOTP BEING MEAN TO MEZ YOUZ ARE ALL JEALOUS OF MYZ XBOX IM GONNA GET MY MOM TO SUE YOU!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm

"You know if you look through the forum you could probably find some of his info" oh yes plz i like cocks all around me yummm. [size=7]disclaimer nothing i just said is true[/size]
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 pm

not my real name btw i never give out my real info to anyone but big companys like ea/microsoft
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 pm

So 4 Chan
You do realise the mods have been kicking your asses
You managed to make a total of 4 fucking troll threads when theres been 200+ of you here at one time
You doofuses are getting banned the second you sign up and you keep coming back
Epic fail of a raid in my opinion.I think even some of you will agree with that??

Last edited by Alchemist on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 pm

is not a small place
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 pm

"I live in Cincinnati.
My sister lives in Cleveland. I could drive up there, and it wouldnt be a waste of time since I havent seen my sister in years.
hmmm" win
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 pm

"Jeff Ralox in Painesville
Shouldn't be too hard to find if I ask around up there." um ok but you might wanna check the online phone book about that name...
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 pm

'>asking around for a 14 year old child

Enjoy getting arrested" PURE EPIC WIN
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 pm

"I thought the sand nigger was 14 and he was somewhat older.." well the website says im 92 so i must be 92 Laughing
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 pm

">you are now aware your children will be like these retards too" to bad you guys dont have a chance at breeding
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 pm

"Jeff, why do you go by arnt god of war on a 360 forum?" because i like the name why do you go by anonymous?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

""to bad you guys dont have a chance at breeding"

Says the person with 1200 posts on a 360 fanboy forum" says the person on 4chan

"Also funny how most of these retards realized that they should probably just keep their mouths shut and hope mommy doesn't find out and this faggot is the only one still posting." lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly 4 Chaners again   Silly 4 Chaners again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly 4 Chaners again
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: