This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kinect arrives...

Go down 
+4
Superchicken
arnt god of war
M3A7L04F
Mr. Project Natal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:35 pm

November 4 with 15 original games.

No price but gamestop is listing the peripheral at $149.99.
Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 pm

It should have been under 100
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:15 pm

If it aint 100 or less, I wont get it, unless I get it as a gift for Christmas or something.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 pm

price is undertermined
Back to top Go down
Superchicken

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Gamestop is showing it for $150. It's pretty much guaranteed. Highly doubt it'll go to $100 or below.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Superchicken wrote:
Gamestop is showing it for $150. It's pretty much guaranteed. Highly doubt it'll go to $100 or below.
no troll
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If it aint 100 or less, I wont get it, unless I get it as a gift for Christmas or something.

Same.
Even if all of those games came provided with it I wouldn't be happy forking out that much cash on something I may not use that much and is pretty much nothing but an add-on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:56 am

Gamestop are just estimating. Since there is no official price, Microsoft can still set it at whatever they want.
Back to top Go down

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Same.
Even if all of those games came provided with it I wouldn't be happy forking out that much cash on something I may not use that much and is pretty much nothing but an add-on.

Do the games come with it? If it is 100, and it has Milo with it I will buy it lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Same.

Do the games come with it? If it is 100, and it has Milo with it I will buy it lol.

I first thought it would be this price last E3. But I think its going towards 50 and 80. I have seen too many articles saying this to not believe this. Well, look at it this way, there are NO additional things required so you pay for everything. The wii has pads for aerobic games, nunchucks, wheels and guns. Kinect is just Kinect. Move will have additional things as well. So if it is $150, compare the price to the others.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

i think microsoft waited to see what price the competition was now they know they will release kinect at a competitive price i will say $120
Back to top Go down

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Same.

I first thought it would be this price last E3. But I think its going towards 50 and 80. I have seen too many articles saying this to not believe this. Well, look at it this way, there are NO additional things required so you pay for everything. The wii has pads for aerobic games, nunchucks, wheels and guns. Kinect is just Kinect. Move will have additional things as well. So if it is $150, compare the price to the others.

I dont think I would be getting anything else either though, Move? ehh, I got a Wii that collects dust. But does it come with games? Cause even 100 for a stand alone price is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

150? 50 dollars more and you could get a Wii. I think I will do that instead (after that I will decide if I want Kinect or not).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

Kinect arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect arrives...   Kinect arrives... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinect arrives...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Hardware-
Jump to: