This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread Empty
PostSubject: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:06 pm

- Killzone 3

*3D
*February 2011
*PS Move

- Sorcery

*PS Move only title
*Spring 2011

- Tiger Woords PGA Tour 2011

*PS Move

- Heroes on the Move (Working title)

*PS Move only title

- Kevin Butlers's epic speech on gamers

- PS MOVE

*15/9 EU
*19/9 NA
*Bundle with eyetoy: $99
*Console bundle: $399
*Fall 2010

- God of War PSP

- The Tester season 2

- Little Big Planet 2

*More customizability

- Playstation +

*Subscription Service
*No Party Chat or Cross game chat.

- Medal of Honor

*Limited Edition with MOH: Frontlines

- Dead Space 2

* Limited Edition

- Portal 2

- Final Fantasy 14

*MMO

- Mafia 2

*Free DLC

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Beta

*Only on PS3

- Gran Turismo 5

*November 2!
*Top Gear and "The Stig"

- Twisted Metal

*16 player

Somewhat boring start with a lot of sales figures and slow pace. Escalating after Kevin Butler.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 pm

WHERE THE HELL IS RESISTANCE 3???
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Twisted Metal, they did something right.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Sony and Microsoft kinda let me down.

Could'nt really care for Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Twisted Metal looked really good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:20 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Sony and Microsoft kinda let me down.

Could'nt really care for Nintendo.

Agreed with Sony and Microsoft. Didnt watch Nintendo yet though
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:23 pm

I hated the conference.So damn boring.

First of all,Sony barely did demonstations.THAT IS WHAT E3 IS ABOUT!But no,they just give us fricken trailers.

Second of all,they were WAY to arrogant for my taste.They pretty much bashed the compitition and boast about themselves.They didnt demomstate Move as well as kinect.Hmmmm.....tiger woods and Sorcery......Exciting aint it?

Third of all,,there werent any big "wows" except for twisted metal for some.They didnt show really anything(other than twisted metal) that we already didnt know about.Yes I know that was the same for MS,but atleast MS put on good DEMONSTRATIONS

Forth of all,TOO MANY ADDS.It was add after add(with crappy music too).They did it WAY to much.It even made everyone(including ps3 fans) on the gamespot comments fall asleep.Some of there adds were cheesy too

The only thing that I thought was awesome was Kevin Butler.Kevin Butler was awesome as ever.He actually made some of the show entertaining

MS put on a great domonstration for Kinect.They xonstantly showed what Kinect could do.It was very cool tech(voice reconition FTW!).Sony on the other hand didnt demonstate Move much and instead,boasted how Move is better than its competitors.They even were claiming it REVOLUTIONARY.

Im sorry but the conference was a waste of 2 hours.Nintendo wins E3 hands down

Btw,no Uncharted 3(not even confirmation) or Resistance 3.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 pm

HellJumper wrote:

I know!!! I MEAN COME ON!! Resistance is one of the biggest PS3 exclusives, and they didnt even hint at the 3rd one. I swear to god if Resistance 2 was the end I will sell my PS3 lol
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Lol to all the people that complained about Microsoft's "predictable" E3 conference.

Sony's conference was good but EVERYONE expected to see Resistance 3 and Last Guardian, sadly it didn't show up...Good thing they announced a GT5 release date, hope it stays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Lol to all the people that complained about Microsoft's "predictable" E3 conference.

Sony's conference was good but EVERYONE expected to see Resistance 3 and Last Guardian, sadly it didn't show up...Good thing they announced a GT5 release date, hope it stays.

Dont count on it hahaha
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I know!!! I MEAN COME ON!! Resistance is one of the biggest PS3 exclusives, and they didnt even hint at the 3rd one. I swear to god if Resistance 2 was the end I will sell my PS3 lol

Yea,see this E3 was to help me decide to get a PS3.I was hoping Resistance 3 will be shown(Resistance>Killzone imo) and I saw the cliffhanger in R2.Though I do find it stupid that Nathan Hale dies in the middle of the trilogy....

That would be like Masterchief getting killed in Halo 2 and then turning into the flood......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:33 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Yea,see this E3 was to help me decide to get a PS3.I was hoping Resistance 3 will be shown(Resistance>Killzone imo) and I saw the cliffhanger in R2.Though I do find it stupid that Nathan Hale dies in the middle of the trilogy....

That would be like Masterchief getting killed in Halo 2 and then turning into the flood......

I doubt that is the end of Hale. But not seeing Resistance 3 at E3 was a dissapointment, actually this whole E3 was a dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:34 pm

it was a good conference imo but hardly the earthquaking strike of pwnage n4g and other sites were making out. sony gets exclusive pieces of content but they didnt pay for it because developers want to be part of the playstation family...remember that.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 pm

HellJumper wrote:

First of all,Sony barely did demonstations.THAT IS WHAT E3 IS ABOUT!But no,they just give us fricken trailers.

Second of all,they were WAY to arrogant for my taste.They pretty much bashed the compitition and boast about themselves.They didnt demomstate Move as well as kinect.Hmmmm.....tiger woods and Sorcery......Exciting aint it?

Third of all,,there werent any big "wows" except for twisted metal for some.They didnt show really anything(other than twisted metal) that we already didnt know about.Yes I know that was the same for MS,but atleast MS put on good DEMONSTRATIONS

Forth of all,TOO MANY ADDS.It was add after add(with crappy music too).They did it WAY to much.It even made everyone(including ps3 fans) on the gamespot comments fall asleep.Some of there adds were cheesy too

The only thing that I thought was awesome was Kevin Butler.Kevin Butler was awesome as ever.He actually made some of the show entertaining

MS put on a great domonstration for Kinect.They xonstantly showed what Kinect could do.It was very cool tech(voice reconition FTW!).Sony on the other hand didnt demonstate Move much and instead,boasted how Move is better than its competitors.They even were claiming it REVOLUTIONARY.

Your gonna make some PS3 fanboys rage with that statement lol. IMO i think Sony wins they just had way more announcements
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:00 pm

optimusprime wrote:
it was a good conference imo but hardly the earthquaking strike of pwnage n4g and other sites were making out. sony gets exclusive pieces of content but they didnt pay for it because developers want to be part of the playstation family...remember that.

The Playstation family?

Jack Tretton: "Make EA an offer they cant rufuse,kapish?

tongue
Back to top Go down
am203
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:32 pm

amazing conference
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

you are the only person who think resistance 2 was amazing lol everyone including the ps3 fanboys say this game sucks it was a cheap halo and cod ripoff
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:05 pm

optimusprime wrote:

portal 2 shown on sony's conference, Gabe Newell the man himself came down and said that ps3 version was the best version of the 3, twisted metal ps3 and kevin fucking butler lol it wasnt a eathquake it was a freakin meteor that split the earth into two lol and isnt getting something without paying mean that they believe in that console.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 pm

i thought it was a decent conference. slow in the beginning...then the Kevin Butler came BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Your gonna make some PS3 fanboys rage with that statement lol. IMO i think Sony wins they just had way more announcements

They can whine and bitch all they want about my comment.I just watsed 2 fricken hours of my time watching that stupid boring conference
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Smoke and Mirrors.

LMAO PSN plus price and Move price. how they going to make money from casuals gamers by selling the console bundle for $400 is a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 pm

atari_g33k wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

you are the only person who think resistance 2 was amazing lol everyone including the ps3 fanboys say this game sucks it was a cheap halo and cod ripoff

Like I care, I thought that game had great story telling with action packed gameplay. Most people I know agree.
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Like I care, I thought that game had great story telling with action packed gameplay. Most people I know agree.

if it was a great game as you say then why did the president of insomniac games say that they fucked up by making all the wrong changes in one of their podcast. looks like someone agrees with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 am

atari_g33k wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

if it was a great game as you say then why did the president of insomniac games say that they fucked up by making all the wrong changes in one of their podcast. looks like someone agrees with me

Can I get a link? And still, it was a solid game. One persons opinion doesnt mean anything, I liked the game and that is all I care about.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 am

Damn, AC Brotherhood has exclusive content and a beta on PS3. I might have to pick this one up for PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread   Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony E3 conference the OFFICIAL thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next