This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List

Go down 
+3
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
DarK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List Empty
PostSubject: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:35 pm

As you can see a PS3 Fanboy left a nice review already

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_ts_nav
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Quote :
TREY FOR LIFE!

Nuff said. lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Oh my god, sweet mother of Jesus christ....

Quote :
As usual, MS is playing catch-up while Sony keeps on leading.

To see such ignorance is a rare thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:46 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Quote :

Actually ignorance is a common occurence among the PS3 fanboy community. lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Quote :

Actually ignorance is a common occurence among the PS3 fanboy community. lol

Of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Quote :

I doubt he will say that when Sony finally (if ever does) get cross game chat XD

These PS3 fanboys are way too much now. They were laying in the weeds for a bit, now they are infesting the internet with their garbage again -.-
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:28 am

PS3 fanboys are jumping all over that disc scratching story. lol
http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235244
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:52 am

Master_Chief wrote:

It was only a matter of time until they found something to moan about.That story is at the top of N4G.Suprise suprise
Why in the fuck would someone want to move their console while its reading a disk though its like the ps3 fans are hailing this as some feature we dont have or something lol.I can juggle 2 PS3s while theyre turned on the discs are fine its amazing
This story is just grasping at straws to try and shit on good 360 news because they know this redesign and price cut on the other model is more than likely going to keep them in third place
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 am

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

It was only a matter of time until they found something to moan about.That story is at the top of N4G.Suprise suprise
Why in the fuck would someone want to move their console while its reading a disk though its like the ps3 fans are hailing this as some feature we dont have or something lol.I can juggle 2 PS3s while theyre turned on the discs are fine its amazing
This story is just grasping at straws to try and shit on good 360 news because they know this redesign and price cut on the other model is more than likely going to keep them in third place
QFT You hit the nail right on the head.
Back to top Go down
uncrwndking
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:18 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

How did he "hit the nail on the head?" Is the brand new Xbox scratching discs while its moving not a problem? There are these things called "accidents" that can happen at any given moment to anyone. The though that a slight nudge may be able to cause damage to my $60+ game is appalling. Why in the world would i spend $300 dollars for a new sleek black finish and built in Wi-Fi? This console isn't even worth it to me. How is it worth it to anyone?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:21 am

uncrwndking wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

How did he "hit the nail on the head?" Is the brand new Xbox scratching discs while its moving not a problem? There are these things called "accidents" that can happen at any given moment to anyone. The though that a slight nudge may be able to cause damage to my $60+ game is appalling. Why in the world would i spend $300 dollars for a new sleek black finish and built in Wi-Fi? This console isn't even worth it to me. How is it worth it to anyone?

OK. Let me fill you in. The guy who caused the disc scratching basically turned the XBOX 360 from a horizontal stance to a 70 degree angle upwards. This is not an "accident", he intentionally moved the console. It was not a slight nudge.
Back to top Go down
uncrwndking
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:26 am

ghost23 wrote:
uncrwndking wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

OK. Let me fill you in. The guy who caused the disc scratching basically turned the XBOX 360 from a horizontal stance to a 70 degree angle upwards. This is not an "accident", he intentionally moved the console. It was not a slight nudge.
Do you think its OK that this problem hasn't been fixed? "My console will never be turned 70 degrees upward, so what do I care, right?"
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:31 am

uncrwndking wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
uncrwndking wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Do you think its OK that this problem hasn't been fixed? "My console will never be turned 70 degrees upward, so what do I care, right?"

Dude, I've "accidentall nudged" my system plenty of times when a game was running and never had a problem. Hell I've lifted up the console so I could untangle some wires around it from it when my game was running and nothing happened. If you specifically turn the console over when the disk is running, only then will it fuck up but even then...when I did that (I wasn't aware of the disk scratching errors) then there was a horrible loud crashing sound from inside the system. But the funny thing is, the game still ran perfectly after that. The disk scratching problems are over-exaggerated. The same would happen with most cd and dvd players.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 am

uncrwndking wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
uncrwndking wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

So you're telling me that at random times when you are gaming and the disc is spinning, you just decide to turn your 360 from horizontal to vertical? Any normal person would keep their console in one spot during the duration of their play session. They are free to move it once it is powered off.
Mate, no console is meant to be moved like that when it is in operation, I would bet that the PS3 would also have problems if you did the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
uncrwndking
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:46 am

demondragondude wrote:
uncrwndking wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
uncrwndking wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Dude, I've "accidentall nudged" my system plenty of times when a game was running and never had a problem. Hell I've lifted up the console so I could untangle some wires around it from it when my game was running and nothing happened. If you specifically turn the console over when the disk is running, only then will it fuck up but even then...when I did that (I wasn't aware of the disk scratching errors) then there was a horrible loud crashing sound from inside the system. But the funny thing is, the game still ran perfectly after that. The disk scratching problems are over-exaggerated. The same would happen with most cd and dvd players.
Dude, I shit you not, I just threw in a DVD into my PS3. I literally turned the whole thing upside down, then turned it right-side up and rinsed and repeated a couple of times. The DVD came back out just as perfect as when I put it in there. Ran the same test on a DVD player I had laying around as well. Still nothing.

How can you justify anything like this even being possible?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:56 am

uncrwndking wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
uncrwndking wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
uncrwndking wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Dude, I shit you not, I just threw in a DVD into my PS3. I literally turned the whole thing upside down, then turned it right-side up and rinsed and repeated a couple of times. The DVD came back out just as perfect as when I put it in there. Ran the same test on a DVD player I had laying around as well. Still nothing.

How can you justify anything like this even being possible?

Hahaha what the hell? Why would you turn something like that upside down!?
You're supposed to keep it there in your bedroom/living room on a desk or shelf or table top or anywhere but keep it still. There's no need for it to be able to turn upside down unless you were playing it on a rollercoaster or something.
And if I moved my dvd player it would scratch the disk up like a bitch.

You may as well not own a 360 if you really feel the need to move your system around when you're supposed to have your hands on the controller and play a game.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:04 am

I've banned UncrownedKing for a week due to his OCB3D: obsessive compulsive bash 360 disorder.

I don't expect him to make pro-360 comments all across the forum but every post he's made is somewhat negative towards Xbox or Microsoft or very ps3-fanboyish.

Eg: saying Halo 3 is broken, saying Gears 3 can go multiplat (sigh....), saying that teh ps3 is bettar coz u can turnz it upside downz when playing it!!!! and so on.

He's got a week to decided whether he wants to come back and actually "root for the home team" or he can just not bother at all. Alternatively he can come back and keep doing what he's already doing and get a permenant ban. His choice.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 am

Why did you just ban him for good?It is obvious he isnt here to "root for the home team"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List   360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List Empty

Back to top Go down

360 Slim No 1 on Amazon Best Seller List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: