This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

neutral opinion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: neutral opinion   neutral opinion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 am

firstly i'd like to say how i enjoyed E3, in my opinion i think this is how E3 was....

XBOX 360
positives :- microsoft was the winner of technology this year with tech demos showing us what kinect could do, a mixture of family, kids and party games and an xbox that people have been asking for.
Also showing off the finest xbox 360 games coming up.

negitives :- there wasn't really any 3rd party games or new games that we didn't know about.

PLAYSTATION 3
positives :- sony was the winner of games this year with a hole array of new and upcoming games for ps3 and move and alot of 3rd party surport and also psp.

negitives :- no new psp which alot of people were expecting, too many trailers and not alot of demos, and more of slagging off the competition instead of being more covindent in their own system.

NINTENDO WII
positives :- nintendo was the winner of inovation and keeping gaming fun they gone back to their roots giving us an array of classics brought up to date for a new generation zelda, kerby, donkeykong, ect.
3DS looks very interesting just a shame it couldn't be shown what it can do.

negitives :- although not their fault very embarrasing to watch zelda not working properly, they sould of recalibrated or at least tried a new controller. alot of the games looked grate but the thing with donkey kong and kerby they look more like WIIWARE games rather than full games.

so in my opinion no one won or lost E3 all companies brought something new and excitting to the table it was very close this year to just pick one that really stood out.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: neutral opinion   neutral opinion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 am

Funny thing is,ps3 fanboys critisized MS for conference for many thing,but when Sony did the same thing.Sony did not "wow" us at all.They mainly showed multiplatform games and exclusives we alreadr knew about.And they didnt even show Uncharted 3(or even confirmation) and Resistance.So no,I certainly do not think Sony "won" in games
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: neutral opinion   neutral opinion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 am

HellJumper wrote:
Funny thing is,ps3 fanboys critisized MS for conference for many thing,but when Sony did the same thing.Sony did not "wow" us at all.They mainly showed multiplatform games and exclusives we alreadr knew about.And they didnt even show Uncharted 3(or even confirmation) and Resistance.So no,I certainly do not think Sony "won" in games
Perfect explanation. Also, where was Agent and Last Guardian? I haven't seen PS3 fanboys gloating about those games. Maybe there will be gameplay of those in next years E3 lol.
Back to top Go down

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: neutral opinion   neutral opinion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Perfect explanation. Also, where was Agent and Last Guardian? I haven't seen PS3 fanboys gloating about those games. Maybe there will be gameplay of those in next years E3 lol.

Seriously, wasnt the Agent announced at 09's E3?
Back to top Go down

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: neutral opinion   neutral opinion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Nintendo definetly won, but both MS and Sony were dissapointing to me.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: neutral opinion   neutral opinion EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:27 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

That and Last Guardian. Maybe Last Guardian will be shown at TGC since it's being made in Japan.
Back to top Go down

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: neutral opinion   neutral opinion EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

That and Last Guardian. Maybe Last Guardian will be shown at TGC since it's being made in Japan.

Dont really know anything about Last Guardian, but they could have atleast shown a demo or something of Agent.
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: neutral opinion   neutral opinion EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Dont really know anything about Last Guardian, but they could have atleast shown a demo or something of Agent.

I think both MS and Sony will announce alot more games at both Gamescon and TGC, If the last Guardian is going shown again this year it will be at TGC no company is going to blow there load at E3 they will spread it out over the year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

neutral opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: neutral opinion   neutral opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

neutral opinion
Page 1 of 1