This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

halo reach predictions.

Go down 
+2
ghost23
arnt god of war
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

halo reach predictions. Empty
PostSubject: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:06 am

1. gets reviewed 96+ with a 100 from ign(ps3 fansboys rage!)
2. gets game of the year(Sony fanboys rage!!)
3. gets fps of the year (Sony and cod fanboy's rage!!!)
4. outsells every other game this year!(sony fanboys RAGE!!!!)
5. Hardcore sony fanboys say things like it suck and is generic(while regular sensible fanboys(bbc, ect...)admit its good or great)

if i think of more ill add them.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 am

I really don't think that FPS's are capable of getting GOTY anymore. It will likely go to a game like Mass Effect 2.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 am

ghost23 wrote:
I really don't think that FPS's are capable of getting GOTY anymore. It will likely go to a game like Mass Effect 2.
wtf? there was no logic in that post!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 am

arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?
What's so hard to believe to I don't think an FPS will win GOTY and an amazing RPG like Mass Effect 2 will win it?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 am

ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?
What's so hard to believe to I don't think an FPS will win GOTY and an amazing RPG like Mass Effect 2 will win it?
the way you said it you were saying an fps cant. which halo reach has the most chance of winning goty if the features they have shown work amazingly which they prolly will.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:52 am

no it wont get goty... it will probaly get a 95
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 am

Madtoker wrote:
wanna give reasons?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 am

Madtoker wrote:

lol what else is gonna beat it?Its so damn close to E3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:20 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?
the way you said it you were saying an fps cant. which halo reach has the most chance of winning goty if the features they have shown work amazingly which they prolly will.

I think what he is trying to say (correct me if I am wrong) but that FPS's are becoming too "mainstream" and there are so many of them now that they just aren't unique anymore. Even though some do stand out from the rest, like Reach ect. There are just so many FPS's that there really isn't any FPS's that bring anything new to the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Madtoker wrote:

lol what else is gonna beat it?Its so damn close to E3

Red Dead, ME2, hell I would even say GoW3. But that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:25 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

I think what he is trying to say (correct me if I am wrong) but that FPS's are becoming too "mainstream" and there are so many of them now that they just aren't unique anymore. Even though some do stand out from the rest, like Reach ect. There are just so many FPS's that there really isn't any FPS's that bring anything new to the table.

yea,I havnt really seen Red dead,deadspace 2 or Mass Effect 2 bring something new to thwe table(or anytihng worth mentioning)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

yea,I havnt really seen Red dead,deadspace 2 or Mass Effect 2 bring something new to thwe table(or anytihng worth mentioning)

Who did?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

by that logic heavy rain would of been goty and reach will crush those games(yes even mass effect and thats coming from a big bioware fanboy!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:24 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

by that logic heavy rain would of been goty and reach will crush those games(yes even mass effect and thats coming from a big bioware fanboy!)

What I was trying to say is that the FPS franchise doesnt really have anywhere to go.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

What I was trying to say is that the FPS franchise doesnt really have anywhere to go.
and hack and slash do? rpgs havent really done anything new in awhile that i can think of. red dead is a shooter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

and hack and slash do? rpgs havent really done anything new in awhile that i can think of. red dead is a shooter...

FPS....shooter....not the same thing.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

It pretty much fucking is
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:38 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

You kidding?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

You kidding?

Shooter is a generalization, FPS is a specific type. There ya go.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:30 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

You kidding?

FPS= First Person SHOOTER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

You kidding?

What I am saying is FPS is a type of shooter, I was SPECIFICALLY talking about FPS's not SHOOTERS in general.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
Madtoker wrote:
wanna give reasons?

its an fps
look at mario galaxy games, their unique so they scored 98 EACH
look at little big planet it scored a 95 because its unique
soo many fps's the reason why halo CE got a 98 is because it was unique at the time
for an fps to score 96+ it needs to be like halo+cod
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

You kidding?

What I am saying is FPS is a type of shooter, I was SPECIFICALLY talking about FPS's not SHOOTERS in general.
dude FPS and third person games are both shooters
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:51 pm

i dont know but if theres no forge, the game would suck balls no offence to other hardcore halo fans like me im just saying the truth
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Madtoker wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

sorry?

You kidding?

dude FPS and third person games are both shooters
omg thats exactly what the guy is trying to say fps is a specific shooter, shooter is both tps and fps get it??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halo reach predictions.   halo reach predictions. Empty

Back to top Go down

halo reach predictions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: