This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Take a look at the line-up of games coming out. Nintendo is once again the greatest game company (notice I said game company) of all time.

Kingdom Hearts 3D
Final Fantasy (not sure what kind)
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D
Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy
Resident Evil: Revelations
Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Remake of Star Fox 64
Mario Kart 3DS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 pm

PSP FTW
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:37 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
PSP FTW

HERETIC!!!

DS has always kicked PSP's ass so bad.

Lol,all sony said at the conference is that the PSP is still alive.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:45 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
PSP FTW

HERETIC!!!

DS has always kicked PSP's ass so bad.

Lol,all sony said at the conference is that the PSP is still alive.....

Oh noes, just wait till DDD gets here haha. I personally like the library of the PSP better.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 am

Another PSP v DS thread. Why post this when you know your going to start a flame war?
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 pm

ds just pwns i was gonna make a thread about 3ds vs psp but i just didnt want to start a flame war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Yeah seriously there are too many threads like this. lets not start another one...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yeah seriously there are too many threads like this. lets not start another one...

PSP sucks,PSP is reatarded.Anyone who owns and likes PSP is a retard.DS OWNS PSP in every way.PSP has no chance at all!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

PSP sucks,PSP is reatarded.Anyone who owns and likes PSP is a retard.DS OWNS PSP in every way.PSP has no chance at all!!!

Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP Double12
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

hey i own a psp and i think ds is 9999999999999 better
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 pm

you cant actually compare the two till the 3DS is release.. So, its kinda early to debate about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:21 pm

KENDO YOU BAD BOY!!!
WAIT TILL DDD COMES AND YO ASS WILL BE SPANKED!!!! sorry couldnt resist that lmao..
but seriously ds looks like it has some preety awesome lineup.but as DDD says..it cant match the psp library HAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:09 pm

DDD is gonna kill all of you once he hears about this...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:14 am

The rumours are true. Here I am.
Tbh I can't deny it.
I believe the 3ds will be better than psp eventually but the announcement of 3ds has proved that ds fanboys are the biggest hypocrites of all time!

Remember ds fanboys saying they don't need good graphics, gameplays more important? Well they would rather buy a 3ds which will have no more than 30 games at launch than a psp which has over 600 games! Hypocricy at it's finest.

Also they always said they hated analog sticks, how the psp one is uncomfortable and how it needs two. Lol well the ds will have ONE and look at the position hahaha mega hand cramp! Yet the ds fanboys are hyped.

Those are just a few examples. Also another is that they prefer ds havin simple games and they hate
console standard games on a handheld. Oh well look at the 3ds, console standard
games!! Lmao
the reasons ds fanboys say 3ds is the best handheld is for the same reasons psp fanboys said psp is better than ds; analog stick, big screen, console standard
games, good graphics, mature games, etc! Therefore ds fanboys have proven psp fanboys to be right and so therefore, we won the console war. 3ds may win the next one
but us psp owners
were
right
all
along!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 am

demondragondude wrote:
Tbh I can't deny it.
I believe the 3ds will be better than psp eventually but the announcement of 3ds has proved that ds fanboys are the biggest hypocrites of all time!

Remember ds fanboys saying they don't need good graphics, gameplays more important? Well they would rather buy a 3ds which will have no more than 30 games at launch than a psp which has over 600 games! Hypocricy at it's finest.

Also they always said they hated analog sticks, how the psp one is uncomfortable and how it needs two. Lol well the ds will have ONE and look at the position hahaha mega hand cramp! Yet the ds fanboys are hyped.

Those are just a few examples. Also another is that they prefer ds havin simple games and they hate
games!! Lmao
the reasons ds fanboys say 3ds is the best handheld is for the same reasons psp fanboys said psp is better than ds; analog stick, big screen, console standard
games, good graphics, mature games, etc! Therefore ds fanboys have proven psp fanboys to be right and so therefore, we won the console war. 3ds may win the next one
but us psp owners
were
right
all
along!

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 am

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Tbh I can't deny it.

games!! Lmao
but us psp owners
were
right
all
along!

DS IS GEEY!!!! NO POTENTIALZ SHUT UP SHUT UP GAY GAY GAYBOY U SUK BADLY FUCK OFF BITACH I CUM ON UR MUFFAS FACE DICKED!!!!!!!!! I KILLL U WIL TH MY BBGUN BITCH ITS BTTR TAN AN AK 4777777777 LYK OVAR 90000 FUCK IOFFFFF BITCH DICK SHUCHER!!!! IM TOTALY GONNA OWN UR MUTHA FANCKING FACE LKE UR DADS BITCH!!!!!! U GONNA DIE SO HRD UR GONNA DIE BF4 U TOUCH DA FEKING GROUND DICK!!!!!!! GOP SUCK A COCK SHITED!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am

^ that made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:55 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

STFU UR MUM!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

STFU UR MUM!!!!

*GASP* how could you go that low!? That hurts... Sad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

STFU UR MUM!!!!

GKSHHGUGHHDU?!!!FFIDG(724"HGHGGHD"$I(£POSPRWH%%%*DJBJHBUJH=_++-AIGBFHDBHVBUWEGWUYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

STFU UR MUM!!!!

GKSHHGUGHHDU?!!!FFIDG(724"HGHGGHD"$I(£POSPRWH%%%*DJBJHBUJH=_++-AIGBFHDBHVBUWEGWUYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, it be true.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:31 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

STFU UR MUM!!!!

But its true....... lolz
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:50 pm

$5, says Sony will unveil the PSP2 at E3 nex year, or another major confrence like GDC, TGS, etc?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:49 pm

I got to say, having never owned any handheld console and never really considered one, the 3DS looks really interesting and if the price is right, I will buy one.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
$5, says Sony will unveil the PSP2 at E3 nex year, or another major confrence like GDC, TGS, etc?

lol most likely.
They claimed that the psp has another 5 years left in it. So they'll probably wait a while for people to buy into that bullcrap and so they can move a bunch of psp's and then they'll unveil a psp2 at the next game conference like E3. XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP   Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo 3DS=Better than Sony PSP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next