This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan? Empty
PostSubject: are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan?   are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:40 pm

its annoying that japan keeps good games to them selves and even i we find a way to get the game from japan we can't read them
Back to top Go down

are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan?   are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm

learn japanese. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan?   are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:15 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
easier said then done japanese is completely different than english especially the reading and theres no point in learning japanese just for one game soo it will just be a waste of time once i finish the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan?   are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
easier said then done japanese is completely different than english especially the reading and theres no point in learning japanese just for one game soo it will just be a waste of time once i finish the game

But then you could play all the japanese games XD
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan?   are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:29 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

But then you could play all the japanese games XD
i dont think theres any other game i want other then that one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan?   are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan? Empty

Back to top Go down

are jump ultimate stars and jump superstars ever getting realesed in any other place then japan?
Page 1 of 1