This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I WILL KICK YOU IF...

Go down 
+5
daveMastaKill
Noelol
Pein
IcyMeteor
DemonWolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

I WILL KICK YOU IF... Empty
PostSubject: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey guys recently when chatting with some of my friends when on XBL I've had people just randomly join the party chat. And I mean a lot of people.
I don't wanna sound harsh or anything but if I'm in a party with someone who's not from the Republic then it's a sign that I don't want anyone joining the party because some guys I talk to on xbl are people I rarely see now since they've moved to a new college or country or whatever and tbh I would rather just talk to them privately.
I mean I'm happy to go in a party with you and play online but if I'm in a party with someone who isn't from the Republic and you join the chat, from now on I'm gonna have to leave the party and start a new one with them (or kick you or whatever lol). You can feel free to join my game any time, but party-ing I'll only do if I'm not in one already or if I'm only with people from the Republic.
Hope you understand.
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:49 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Hey guys recently when chatting with some of my friends when on XBL I've had people just randomly join the party chat. And I mean a lot of people.
I don't wanna sound harsh or anything but if I'm in a party with someone who's not from the Republic then it's a sign that I don't want anyone joining the party because some guys I talk to on xbl are people I rarely see now since they've moved to a new college or country or whatever and tbh I would rather just talk to them privately.
I mean I'm happy to go in a party with you and play online but if I'm in a party with someone who isn't from the Republic and you join the chat, from now on I'm gonna have to leave the party and start a new one with them (or kick you or whatever lol). You can feel free to join my game any time, but party-ing I'll only do if I'm not in one already or if I'm only with people from the Republic.
Hope you understand.
Thanks! Smile

sorry about that early today it was more to gloat than to talk lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 am

IcyMeteor wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Hope you understand.
Thanks! Smile

sorry about that early today it was more to gloat than to talk lol

lol I'm not just talking about you. Also several people who don't even come from Xbox Republic did it Neutral (people I added who I played online before). But also guys like Andrej.

No worries anyway man XD
But yeah don't start a chat unless I'm not in one already please Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 am

i understand you man,i was a bit confused,you shouldve just sent me a short messege,but oh well,i know now
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i understand you man,i was a bit confused,you shouldve just sent me a short messege,but oh well,i know now

lol, oh sorry dude.
I'll keep that in mind next time XD
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Oh....ok then
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 pm

I don't even added you on XBL yet =D
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I don't even added you on XBL yet =D

lololol!
Oh, well no time better than the present. What's ur gamertag? I forgot ;(
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

daveMastaKill
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:00 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
daveMastaKill

....that was ...surprising. lol

Added Wink
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:33 pm

I get this sometimes... but often when i have my friends we talk Swedish Wink

So if they want to say something, they have to learn it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:15 pm

^ lol. that's a good tactic.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

LOL! Epic win! Razz

Shame that I can't speak any other language than English (at least not fluently). And even if I could, my friends cannot XD
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

LOL! Epic win! Razz

Shame that I can't speak any other language than English (at least not fluently). And even if I could, my friends cannot XD

thats why I like the UK they may be fags at times but they speak english
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Close the party to invite only, problem solved Very Happy also we should play Halo sometime! I just got back from my cabin in northern Minnesota. So hit me up sometime
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Close the party to invite only, problem solved Very Happy also we should play Halo sometime! I just got back from my cabin in northern Minnesota. So hit me up sometime
whats your account man? or i might have added you but you havent accepted my request? or something.. lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I was looking for that invite only thing but couldn't find it!!!
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:14 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Hope you understand.
Thanks! Smile
All you have to do is to make the party private you know, there is an option to do that. idiot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
whats your account man? or i might have added you but you havent accepted my request? or something.. lol

you already added me Razz mine was Samue14 but I changed it to JubJub5721
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:44 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I was looking for that invite only thing but couldn't find it!!!

Its in settings, or something Razz its there somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 pm

u pay 50 bucks for a reason dude u can do invite only or private chats ^^
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 am

Madtoker wrote:
u pay 50 bucks for a reason dude u can do invite only or private chats ^^

Yeah i know now!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WILL KICK YOU IF...   I WILL KICK YOU IF... Empty

Back to top Go down

I WILL KICK YOU IF...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum