This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Clash of the two top Heavyweights in the UFC, and the world of MMA, takes place on July 3rd at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Its for the Undisputed Heavywieght Championship.

I think Shane Carwin will KO Brock Lesnar in the 2nd round.

What are your predictions?


UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Brock-lesnar-shane-carwin-side-by-side
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 am

I pick Carwin as well.Would be suprised to see this go to round 2.It definelty wont go to decision somebodys gonna get Kod for sure.Its been a while since Brock fought so that could be a factor and Carwin also hits like a beast
Im really pumped for this fight.Its gonna be good
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:28 am

Good to see another UFC/MMA fan! So pumped for this fight its crazy! Like I said I think Carwin will win, but Im not necessarily up for him. I like both fighters.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm

The guy on the left has a cool tattoo. In other words, he's gonna win.

Smile

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol


But yeah anyway, so far I've not ever been interested in a particular sport or anything...maybe that will change with UFC, I've never seen it before. Maybe I should check it out for once.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm

demondragondude wrote:
The guy on the left has a cool tattoo. In other words, he's gonna win.

Smile

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol


But yeah anyway, so far I've not ever been interested in a particular sport or anything...maybe that will change with UFC, I've never seen it before. Maybe I should check it out for once.

The live events air on the ESPN sports channel in the UK and Ireland only bitch is because of the time difference there not on till like 3 in the morning
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
The guy on the left has a cool tattoo. In other words, he's gonna win.

Smile

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol


But yeah anyway, so far I've not ever been interested in a particular sport or anything...maybe that will change with UFC, I've never seen it before. Maybe I should check it out for once.

The live events air on the ESPN sports channel in the UK and Ireland only bitch is because of the time difference there not on till like 3 in the morning

Yeah but the great thing about it being on that late is that by then time on come home, from pub or club drunken , I watch it from start to finish. cheers

Or you could just catch the repeat the next day!
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-03-18

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Andrei Rianofski wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
The guy on the left has a cool tattoo. In other words, he's gonna win.

Smile

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol


But yeah anyway, so far I've not ever been interested in a particular sport or anything...maybe that will change with UFC, I've never seen it before. Maybe I should check it out for once.

The live events air on the ESPN sports channel in the UK and Ireland only bitch is because of the time difference there not on till like 3 in the morning

Yeah but the great thing about it being on that late is that by then time on come home, from pub or club drunken , I watch it from start to finish. cheers

Or you could just catch the repeat the next day!

Ya but you got to pace yourself you dont want to be too drunk and unable to remember the fight the next day lol
Happened to me a few times
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : decatur, IL

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Clash of the two top Heavyweights in the UFC, and the world of MMA, takes place on July 3rd at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Its for the Undisputed Heavywieght Championship.

I think Shane Carwin will KO Brock Lesnar in the 2nd round.

What are your predictions?


UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Brock-lesnar-shane-carwin-side-by-side


cawrin lossed but he beat the shit out of lesnar in the first round lesnar got him in a submission
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:23 pm

I know. Lesnar showed a lota heart in that 1st round, Carwin was destroying him , 2nd round Carwin got mounted and Brock slipped in an Arm Triangle. Up next for Lesnar, Cain Velasquez.....



UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Cain_velasquez
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:37 pm

I dont really watch UFC but I like to watch the Ultimate Fighter, its pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xiammes

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-20

UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Carwin embarresed himself during that fight, Lesenr hanged on like a champ by taking a beating and still having staminia to get a Submission win over Carwin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin   UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin Empty

Back to top Go down
 
UFC 116 Lesnar v Carwin
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Sports-
Jump to: