This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little kids online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Little kids online Empty
PostSubject: Little kids online   Little kids online EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 pm

No one seems to have done a rant on this from what I know.

Little kids are on everyone gaming online service, even the PC, and if the shitty playing that makes you lose isn't troublesome to deal with enough, but they are constantly talking or singing with high pitched voices (well that is not really a complaint on xbox live, since they can be muted).

Now in my case, the kids don't annoy me, but I have an attitude of, "they should know better", but I won't say anything becuase every time I see one online it is freaking hilarious to hear them say "I am the best at this game" and then watch them fail, it is even better when they make retarded excuses. Other times it is just hilarious to watch them fail over and over again no matter what is said.

But it is not good for you if you actually plan on winning a team game, if the kid is on your team. The kid(s) will most likely take the power weapons from people who actually can use them effectively, be of no benefit and do nothing but get killed. They also have a tendency to treat every game like it is slayer/team death match, even a game of CTF, rather then help get the flag, they go off and do something stupid for example. If they are on the enemy team or it is a gametype with not teams then you should be fine. They might even go as far as to ask you for your weapon or vehicle (I know from experience, as very funny experience).

I remember a kid in Halo 2 asking me for my sniper rifle, he went from asking to me to asking and melee attacking me, so I sniped him in the head, sure he stopped asking me but then he was talking to everyone else.

Or another time on Bungie Day '09, we fought a team of little kids (4 or less, the most I know I encountered on halo 3 was 3, if the entire team were little kids, then it is four), anyway, on was bitching over his mike how "he should have won" becuase I killed him with an assault rifle and he had a rocket luancher, it was even funnier later when the team was accusing us of hacking.

In my opinion, kids are not so much annoying as they are fucking hilarious. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Little kids online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little kids online   Little kids online EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Yes they are...yes they are. Good thing I'm not one of them.

One time in MW2, there was this one kid who is sooo bitchy. He accused us, the winning team who dominated them 7500 - 4300, hacking. He was screaming sooo loud, my ears wern't working. We kicked him out of the lobby, and then reported him. I told all of my friends at the time to report him.

The next day...he was gone. True story.
Back to top Go down

Little kids online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little kids online   Little kids online EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 am

They are annoying if you are actually trying to play, but if you are just fooling around then its fun to jump on the mic and mess with em.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Little kids online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little kids online   Little kids online EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:06 am

I haven't really meet any lately, but have you guys ever been in lobby's where there's some little kid and some guy starts acting like a pedophile? Those times are fucking hilarious...and awkward. I don't really care if there voices are high pitched or if they are kinda annoying, I just want them to be decent players who do what they are supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Little kids online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little kids online   Little kids online EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:23 am

God, they're annoying! Especially in MW 2. Although when playing against kids in said game I do beastly!

When playing against good, mature players I get owned all the time its embarrasing! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

Little kids online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little kids online   Little kids online EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 am

hey .......... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little kids online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little kids online   Little kids online Empty

Back to top Go down

Little kids online
Page 1 of 1