This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transformers War For Cybertron Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Transformers War For Cybertron Review Empty
PostSubject: Transformers War For Cybertron Review   Transformers War For Cybertron Review EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 pm

another transformers game? gaaah!! oh wait its not based on a movie,its a completely new game..hmm lets see if this is the ULTIMATE transformers game that fans wanted it for over 20 years..

THE STORY
the story is basicaly the prequel to the cartoons,the comics,the movies and all stuff that it had so far..this is the beginning of the series.
megatron,the leader of the decepticons wants some power called the "Dark Energon" energon is the materia that every transformer has,but starscream ( a autobot first) holds it hidden,megatron goes to starscream to take the dark energon.after the first level megatron is the first transformer that controls the dark energon and he tries corrupting the core of cybertron,to do that he invades Iacon the city of autobots to kill zeta prime and taking his key to the vault..thats basicaly the decepticon campaign,the autobots campaign is optimus (he's still isnt a prime till later of the levels) and he tries to defend Iacon from megatron and his army.
both campaigns are action packed filled with epic moments and great story telling..its a great way to tell how cybertron fall and the start of the transformers storyline

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
the graphics are powered up by the unreal engine,the graphics looks amazing,the textures,the models,the animation is simply awesome,seriously the graphics are preety amazing and theres a lot of colors in the game,there is some texture popping and some hiccups and once it frozed on me but its not a big deal..
so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is third person shooting,you can change into a vehicle,a jet,a car and a tank,theres also online,which is very fun similar to call of duty mw2 online but with alien robots who transform,you have 4 different classes with deep online system and you can change your autobot or you decepticon how you want,what color,what character and what weapons to use..theres also escalation,its basicaly nazi zombies but with transformers,you need to have more energon that you pick up from the dead enemies to buy ammo,health,grenades,new weapons and like nazi zombies,new place to unlock.the gameplay as i said previously,its tps and you need to pick up health thats shaped like a hologramic cube and you have boxes for ammuniton and finding new weapons on the levels,every level is different and it never gets boring at all

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
the fun factor is seriously high,you have a brilliant cod type of online,a breathtaking campaign thats over 10 hours
and also the escalation mode which seriously i played for almost an hour and it never gets,this is a game that everyone needs to try at least,no matter if you are not a transofrmers fan or you are.seriously this is the ULTIMATE transformers game that everyone wanted and high moon studios delivered..
so for the fun factor 9.5

FINAL SCORE:TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON GETS A..

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Review   Transformers War For Cybertron Review EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Wow. I'm surprised. I thought it would be shit. lol

Great review.
Tbh I didn't understand anything in the story section but that's coz I'm not a Transformer fan and don't really know any of the names and stuff. XD

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Review   Transformers War For Cybertron Review EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:17 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Great review.
Tbh I didn't understand anything in the story section but that's coz I'm not a Transformer fan and don't really know any of the names and stuff. XD

play the game and you will understand..hehe
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Review   Transformers War For Cybertron Review EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Great review.

Yeah xD
Maybe I'll get the demo.
Btw crackdown demo downloaded finally. I just realised today that even if I'm not playing online, if I'm playing Red Dead Redemption it stops downloading.
>:[

I can't play you on it today though because I'm about to go to a friends house and stay the night. (you'll see me online but I'm only gonna be playing the same game as him, which is probably gonna be MW2)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Review   Transformers War For Cybertron Review EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Great review.

Yeah xD
Maybe I'll get the demo.
Btw crackdown demo downloaded finally. I just realised today that even if I'm not playing online, if I'm playing Red Dead Redemption it stops downloading.

I can't play you on it today though because I'm about to go to a friends house and stay the night. (you'll see me online but I'm only gonna be playing the same game as him, which is probably gonna be MW2)
can i join for a mw2 game? just one match? to see if you are really that good..>_>
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Review   Transformers War For Cybertron Review EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:55 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Great review.

Yeah xD
Maybe I'll get the demo.

can i join for a mw2 game? just one match? to see if you are really that good..>_>
I wanna join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Review   Transformers War For Cybertron Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers War For Cybertron Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: