This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling my PS3?

Go down 
+2
DarkSwarm85
ZeInFormer
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:22 pm

I am really considering selling it, I use it for everything except gaming. And I dont have enough money to get what I want out of that, and my 360, which is my top priority. I think I could get a good amount of money from it either on Ebay, or even at gamestop. That way I could get a lot more games for my 360, more live, accessories, ect. What do you think I should do?
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:41 pm

You can use it watch movies if you enjoy watching blu-ray videos if not, i don't see why you shouldn't sell it if you barley use it.
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
You can use it watch movies if you enjoy watching blu-ray videos if not, i don't see why you shouldn't sell it if you barley use it.

Thats what I was thinking. And I watch movies from my external HDD, which I can do with my 360. The only thing I can't do with my 360 that I do with my PS3 is blu ray. And I only have one blu ray lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:14 am

I wouldn't trade it in to Gamestop unless they give you a good amount of cash or trade in credit for it. Your best bet is using craigslist.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:20 am

If you're going to sell it, don't go through a middle man like gamestop or a pawn shop. Sell it on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 am

Yeah mine gets used as a bluray player more than anything else. I've thought about selling mine as well.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 am

I think you should sell it. I've only used mine for God of War 3, music and movies.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:48 am

Sell it if you barely use it.If you do sell it,then you could use that moneyto get 360 games and accessories.Or you could sell and put that money towards the 360 slim if you really want it.

But sellit on ebay or amazon.Not gamestop
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Since I never use my PS3 I decided I am trading it in. Gonna get a new year of live (mine ends July 31st), 1600 MS points, pre order MoH and Reach, and get Red Dead. And probably some other stuff for my 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selling my PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3?   Selling my PS3? Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3?
Page 1 of 1