This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! Empty
PostSubject: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:59 pm

PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! SystemShock2
I'm usually no fan of slow-paced games, but man this game is amazing. It's basically a survivor horror with heavy RPG elements all done in first-person perpspective. A lot of people love this game because it's well-crafted, it's scary as hell, and there's so much content in the single player campaign. A lot of SS2 fans say Bioshock is a dumb-downed version of this game (it made by same developers). I play BS, it felt like this game, but it tries to be a first-person shooter, but it kinda fails it to me. Basically, if want to learn the main influences of Bioshock, play this game.

PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! Soldieroffortune
One of the funnest and bloodiest shooter on the PC! Plain mindless fun with a great military story and characters that you will interractive with. Too bad payback sucked and really had nothing to do with the franchise. I haven't finished the second one, but I can say it's pretty much more of the same stuff but it's more realistic now.

PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! Deus_ex_front_preview
I played this game at a friend's house because I heard so much stuff about it and my friend kept telling me like it was the best game ever. It's okay to me, but to many PC gamer's eyes, it's one of the greatest. It's basically like Mass Effect, but done in first-person perpspective than third-person. Oh, and it's a shooter, not a cover-based shooter. It sets in the cyberpunk setting and if you watch like The Matrix, you'll see a lot of those influences, trust me. Decided to put it up since I know there's a lot of ME fans on this forum and they might like this game.

PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! S1
A lot of people say SC is the best RTS game ever. It's just good to me. I thought the storyline and campaign was okay, but the custom games, man they are a blast to play. I got into it when a lot of wc3 players swapped to SC and kept saying it's better. It's a good game, but I prefer Wc3.

PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! Unreal_Tournament
Considered to be one of the greatest multiplayer shooters ever! Very fun too and I prefer this over Quake 3 Arena.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 pm

No stronghold crusader?? If you havent played it you should try it! Its the best RTS to date!
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm

^I'll keep my eye on it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
^I'll keep my eye on it!

Its an older game, they released an updated version called stronghold crusader extreme, not really anything new except some troop limits increased, and a new campaign and such. But you could buy it at a store for $10 US or pirate it for free.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:55 am

STARCRAFT FTW !!!
Back to top Go down
MasterDebator

MasterDebator

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:55 am

This is actually a pretty good list. Dues Ex aged pretty poorly though, and I wouldn't exactly call it a shooter, but more of a RPG/FPS hybrid, like Fallout 3. Also that and the fact that you don't even have to shoot a single bullet in the game to complete it, though sneaking through everything the entire game can get pretty boring.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 am

Good list, although I would exchange Unreal Tournament for Unreal Tournament 2004.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:53 am

StarCraft IS the best RTS to date.WC3 was just WC2 with prettier graphics.

MY LIFE FOR AIUR
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:05 am

I LOVED Unreal Tournament. So addictive.
Back to top Go down
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Reasoner

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:46 am

Starccraft 2, imo the best strategy game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!   PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Games Recommendation By Me Part 2!
Page 1 of 1