This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disected Xbox 360 S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Disected Xbox 360 S Empty
PostSubject: Disected Xbox 360 S   Disected Xbox 360 S EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Disected Xbox 360 S   Disected Xbox 360 S EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:38 pm

saw some mods on youtube already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGnZ3zIdRc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disected Xbox 360 S   Disected Xbox 360 S EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
saw some mods on youtube already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGnZ3zIdRc

I want to see a water cooled mod. That would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Disected Xbox 360 S   Disected Xbox 360 S EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow...amazing.....shameless....the way ps3 fanboys can bring the console war into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

Quote :
06/25/10
sending request
Invite a friend to comment

I wrote a comment on here earlier about how Sony integrated a descent good cooling device in their PS3, and how M$, who has more money, puts a cheap piece of shit $2 fan on their processors, and I get accused of being a fanboy.

Let me tell you what a fanboy is. A fanboy is someone who will actually look at a true fact that I stated, and despite the repercussions that you get from owning a 360 because M$ is too cheap to put a high quality cooling system in the console, you will still stick up and defend the console and criticize anyone who points out the facts all of you remain oblivious to, no matter how many times your console has failed.

We are talking about hardware, it is common sense that the 360 has great games... I used to own a 360 my self in 2007 but the damn thing kept having problems and I could not bare with it. I took it back and got a PS3, and I really did not have high hopes on the PS3 at first but you know what.. the PS3 is just as great, if not better, then the 360 and that has nothing to do with favoritism... it has something to do with what you get in return for the money you invest in such an expensive piece of equipment, and in regards to the PS3, you get a true, powerful, working console that has one hell of a cooling device built into it. Anyone who would criticize the PS3 for the size are the people who are ignorant enough to invest their money into a console that has great games but poor hardware, in which can only take you so far before it dies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disected Xbox 360 S   Disected Xbox 360 S Empty

Back to top Go down

Disected Xbox 360 S
Page 1 of 1